Killer cheif - part 1

Minato had finished his kendo club practice , and was on his way to leave the school , when Fuuka stopped him . She timidly told him she had something to give him and asked they meet at the roof , and so the two went to the roof .

" um ... Minato... this ... um ... this is for you ... " Fuuka gave him a lunch box

" a lunch box ? " Minato took it " come to think of it , you said you needed to work on your cooking when we rescued you from Tartarus a few months ago "

" y—yes ... Minako has been helping me ... and ... well ... I believe I've come a long way since ... since then ... "

" mkay ... "

Minato opened the box to reveal rolled sandwiche , and thought that it seemed harmless . He took it out of the lunchbox and took a bite ...

" to

" to ... Mina ... to ... Minato ... "

Minato opened his eyes to a white ceiling , with his sister's face on the side . She smiled happily to him , before calling someone in the distance who seemed to be the nurse . Apparently , Minato had collapsed after taking a bite of that sandwich . While Minako was busy talking to the nurse , Minato was feeling sick , as if he was about to puke his entire digestive system . With a tired expression , he looked at the two who have been arguing .

" I assure you that Minato is fine ! " Minako exclaimed " he doesn't need any of your weird concoctions ! "

" and I assure you that what you called weird concoctions are perfect for curing the demonic cancer curse he's suffering from and reconnect the mana pathways in his body ! "

" what does any of that—?! "

" whatcha got there , nurse " Minato grumbled " what's in that drink "

" oh it's just the decomposing carcass of 17 misquotes , mixed in the blender with slug puke , rat's melted spleen , hyaena's fermented liver and other stuff "

" what in the name of ...?!  " Minako felt sick and wobbly in her leg just from hearing that

" give it here ! " Minato snatched the bottle from the teacher , and proceeded to drink the whole thing in one gulp before declaring " ah ! Refreshing ! "

" the fu—! the fu—! the fu—! the fu—!!!! " Minako was so shocked she forgot how to talk for a second

" glad to hear that ! " the teacher walked away

" YOU DID NOT JUST DRINK THAT FREAKING CONCOCTION !!!! " Minako screamed at her brother

" believe it or not , it's Christmas roasted turkey in comparison to what I ate at the roof ! Fuuka gave me a sandwich that made my life flash before my eyes ! My dead grandma could do better than that !!! "