Master of Hypnotism - Part 5

Fuuka was helpless , she could only watch as the twins tore each other apart , and as the other SEES members desperately struggled against the shadow . It seemed that all is lost , and there was nothing she , or anyone could do to save them .

" what you doing out here by yourself ? " she heard someone asking her

" what ? "She wiped her eyes and looked from within Lucia's sphere

" that Persona of yours " it was a guy in a red coat , a beanie and a sad look on his face " it's not fit for battle , so you shouldn't be out here by yourself "

" I'm not by myself " she released her Persona " I was supporting my team , but they're losing , and there's nothing I can do ! "

" I see " the guy sighed " I have to save his ass again ... talk about a pain ! "

" what do you ... ? "

" give me your evoker , I'll go in there and help them "

Fuuka was taken aback by the fact that the stranger knew what an evoker is , and wondered if he could use a Persona . Nevertheless , at that point , she was desperate for anything to save her friends , so she reluctantly gave him her evoker .

 Nevertheless , at that point , she was desperate for anything to save her friends , so she reluctantly gave him her evoker

Minako was barely standing as her brother charged at her . In an act of desperation , she pointed the evoker to her head and called " come ! Messiah ! "

Minato stopped and stared at the Persona that appeared with shock , and as Minako turned to look at it , she wasn't any less surprised . It was Orpheus , but it looked weak and unstable . It was shaking and trembling as if it was barely being held in place . Then it suddenly exploded , pushing Minato back and knocking Minako on the ground . As Minato stood up , he saw his sister clutching her head and crying . One of her eyes had returned to its normal color while the other remained yellow .

" h—help me ... " she weakly whispered

" sister ?! " Minato's left eye also regained its color .

" I ... ugh ... AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH !!!! " Minako screamed , as both Helel and Lucifer appeared behind her " ARMAGEDDON ! "

The blast was much bigger than anything they had ever casted , and it sent Minato way too far he could no longer be seen . As Minako glared at where Minato was blasted away to , her normal eye returned to the yellow color again . She gasped and panted as she struggled to stand up .

" damn ! " she perspired " I almost lost control on these two humans ! I can't be careless anymore ! "

Before she could chase after Minato , an axe was struck on the wall in front of her . She stepped back a few steps away and looked at the direction from which the axe came from . There stood Shinjiro , the guy Minako had previously met and was saved by at least once so far .

" let's get to the point " Shinjiro took an evoker and pointed it at his head " ready for this ? "

" Persona ! " Minako called