A good leader

As Minako made her way to the school early in the morning , she heard some girls gossiping .

" hey ... did you hear about that new website ? " one girl said

" new website ? Nope , never heard of it "

" well ... they say that you can request someone to be murdered in that site and the next day he's found dead , and no one would suspect you at all . There are other sites like it but they're mostly from the deep web and are inaccessible , but this one can be found by a normal browser and it's as safe to use as Google . Freaky , right ? "

" sounds like something Junpei would narrate in his Believe it or Don't show ! " Minako giggled to herself .

" oh , really ? Do you know what the link is ? "

" uh ... no ? "

" bummer ! I wanted to try it ! "

" wait ... what ?! You... you have someone you want to kill ? "

" wh—what ?! N—no ! Of course not ! "

" ... you're lying "

" well ... that dick Hidetoshi is pissing me off ! He asked me five times if I was responsible for the cigarette butt found in the boys bathroom , and I AM A GIRL !!! "

" y—yeah ... but I don't think that warrants killing him "

" actually now that I said it out loud , I don't think I can , either "

Minako didn't like what she heard about Hidetoshi , who was a member of the student council , and she decided to go to the council after school to see what the problem was .

Minako quickly made her way to the student council as soon as the school day was over . The student council was a mess , as everyone circled around Hidetoshi and Minato , so much so that Minako couldn't even get close . Instead she walked up to the troubled treasurer of the council , Chihiro .

" what happened ?! " Minako asked anxiously

" they found a cigarette butt in the boys' restroom " Chihiro looked exhausted " our president is busy with family business so she had Minato-san look into it . The teachers also put Hidotoshi-san to the task , and as you can see they're ... uh ... aggressive"

Minako wondered what kind of aggressive approach her brother was taking for only a minute , before she heard the conversation between him , Hidotoshi and other members of the council escalating .

" are you two actually retarded ?! " a girl screamed at them " I'm a student council member ! Why would I smoke a cigarette on school ground ?! "

" even student council members are prone to corruption " Minato said emotionlessly

" well , even if you say that , the cigarette was found in the boys' restroom , I AM A GIRL !!!!!! "

" can you disprove that a girl could be the one actually smoking ?" Hidotoshi said