Ken Amada - Part 3

" ... ko ... Min... ako ... Minako ! "

A voice slipped through the haziness in Minako's mind . When she snapped out of it , she saw Ken sitting in front of her with distraught look on his face . She looked at herself and saw that she was unharmed , then immediately hugged Ken on the spot . Ken was flustered and didn't know what to do , and Minako wasn't letting go of him . She was trying to reclaim her grasp on reality .

" What ... What happened ... ? " She said in a shiver voice

" Those shadows ... " Ken stuttered , his face quickly growing red " they ... they were about to kill you . I'm not sure what I was trying to do , but I called my Persona , and they immediately disappeared ... I don't even know what I did ... "

" I ... I see ... " Minako finally let go of Ken . She was crying , but she smiled despite that " that's what I told you about , your Persona struck the weakness of those shadows , whatever it was , and so it was more effective than any Persona I would've called "

" I see ... No ! " He suddenly exclaimed " never mind me , what about you ? You suddenly froze in place and weren't moving even after I defeated the those shadows ! Are you alright ? "

" Yeah ... Sorry , I panicked " Minako tried to hide her embarrassment with a quick nervous laugh " but that wasn't all bad , as I saw how you protected me from those powerful shadows , you were so cool , Ken ! "

" Oh ... Uh ... Thanks ... " Ken blushed

" Anyway , what do you say we go back before more of those guys show up ? "

Minato returned with his team back to the entrance after some intense training

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Minato returned with his team back to the entrance after some intense training . They were getting the hang of taking on the shadows , and most of the shadows that they used to struggle with had become weak , but Minato was still not sure if they were ready for what the upcoming block had . However , when Fuuka told him that enemies and F.O.Es were descending from upper floors , he realized that there was no avoiding the confrontation , so he told Fuuka to scan the fourth block while he checks his team's gear and state .

Fuuka seemed to need more time to scan the fourth block than the block that proceeded it , and the others could already tell that it won't be easy . When she finally let go of Lucia , she turned to the team with a tired look on her face .

" this has to be the most confusing block yet " Fuuka sighed " it's filled with overlapping corridors , switches , traps and other mechanisms . Apparently , you need to trigger a switch in one location to unlock a door in the other location , but sometimes the switch you need to progress is locked in another place in the floor or even in another floor altogether ! And some switches unlock doors that lead nowhere ! "

" sounds like an endgame dungeon in an RPG " Junpei thought

" worse yet , the switches work in coordination , and triggering a switch will open a door and close another . If you guys go there in one group it's possible that you can lock yourself in one place by trigger the wrong switch ! "