Strega - Part 3

Ever since Shinjiro and Aigis left the team to rescue their leaders , the other members of SEES had fought through many shadows , more than any time they had ever fought in Tartarus . There was no ending to the swarm of shadows that was attacking them , and the more they fought , the more exhausted they were becoming . As for Fuuka , they had her search for the twins and possibly where Shinjiro and Aigis were . At first , she was trying to follow Aigis and Shinjiro toward the twins , but the two of them disappeared halfway through the block , bringing her back to the beginning in her search . After so much fighting , Akihiko had the bright idea of sending Koromaru to look for the twins , hoping that he can detect their smell . It was the only thing that they could do at that moment .

" everyone ... " by the time Fuuka decided to call the other members again , she was already in tears " I can't find them ! I can't find our leaders ! I failed them ! I failed everyone !!! "

" Fuuka ! Calm down ! " Yukari anxiously responded , as she shot another arrow at a flying crow that was about to boost the shadows' strength " I'm sure Aragaki senpai and Aigis have reached them in time ! "

" yeah ! Besides , whatever our leaders were up agains , I'm sure they can handle it ! " Junpei exclaimed

" I believe in them , too ! " Ken nodded

" but ... but I ... " Fuuka sobbed

" Yamagishi , we're all worried about them , but we need you to concentrate ! " Mitsuru interrupted as she swiftly killed a lion shadow " we can't keep fighting like this , we need you to find us an escape route ! "

" o—okay , I'll look for an opening for you ! "

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Minato watched as his team crumbled before him . Minako had collapsed on the ground , Shinjiro and Aigis were cornered by the F.O.E , and he was about to be shot down by Takaya . He had a plan to turn the situation around , he realized what Takaya and Jin's weak spot was right now , and all he needed was to strike that spot , and their plan would crumble away . However , with the current state of his team , that basically impossible . A dark thought was filling his mind , that this was as far as he could go at the moment , that he had reached the limit of what he could achieve . There , in that impossible situation , the idea of the futility of fighting back seemed more convincing by the second . If he couldn't beat humans , why would he stand a chance again Nyx at all ???

all I need ... is one more chance ...

Just then , a familiar and faithful dog jumped at Takaya before Minato's eyes , and bit his arm viciously , causing him to misfire a bullet that struck the wall . It was Koromaru , and he had come all the way to fight alongside them . Takaya quickly shook Koromaru away , but by then Minato was already back on his feet , as Koromaru's mere entrance and intrusion had given him much of his mental strength and lost resolution . He thought that it was the miracle that he needed to make a comeback , and he wasn't going to waste it . So he quickly jumped at Takaya and tackled him to the floor , with his hands at his neck , trying to choke him .

PERSONA 3 RED and BLUE ( COMPLETED ) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें