Minato Arisato - part 1

" yes ... That enemy is weak to light "

Besides Fuuka , the entrance was empty . She wasn't bothered by that and she never was , as that was the only safe place for her to navigate , and if she joined them in the front lines she would only get in the way . Nevertheless , she was satisfied with just navigating them and guiding them through the labyrinthine corridors of the confusing fifth block .

" I see , so there was a member like Chidori among the circus of SEES after all " a voice behind Fuuka spoke , which paralyzed her with fear , and as she weakly turned to see who it was , her fears were realized when she found Takaya and Jin standing behind her .

" Oh no ! " Fuuka gasped , before trying to communicate with Minato " leader ! Can you hear me ?! Don't return to the entrance no matter ... ! "

However , she couldn't finish her sentence , as she found herself at gun point with Takaya , who demanded that she lets him speak with their leader . Reluctantly she agreed .

" Do you hear me , Mr. Leader ! " Takaya spoke threateningly " your navigator is in our hands now ! "

At the fifth block , the members of SEES were shocked to hear that their precious navigator was captured , to the point where most of them were already freaking out

At the fifth block , the members of SEES were shocked to hear that their precious navigator was captured , to the point where most of them were already freaking out . Mitsuru instructed Minato to respond as he seemed the most calm and collected , and so she believed he would make the most rational decision at that moment . Truth be told , though , Minato's heart was engulfed in a maelstrom of emotions , mostly anger and fear . However , he didn't disappoint Mitsuru and responded cautiously , in his mind a daring plan was hatched to buy them and Fuuka more time .

" and what do you want ? " Minato responded " if you have her in your clutches I'd expect she wouldn't be alive anymore "

" Minato ?! " Minako and Yukari both objected

" be quiet " Mitsuru glared at them

" Heh , sharp one , aren't you ? " Takaya said

" we just want this memory to be the last thing to be engraved in your life " Jin continued tauntingly " that you lost your navigator when you needed her the most , and then you'd be condemned to remain in Tartarus for all eternity "

" yeah , you'd like to think like that , wouldn't you ? " Minato responded apathetically " you think Fuuka is our only ticket out of here , but that's not true "

" what did you say ?! " Jin was enraged to hear that " stop bluffing ! You're all doomed , face it ! "

" we're not " Minato persisted , and he decided to present them with examples of ' evidence ' of their capability to escape with or without Fuuka " Fuuka wasn't always a member of our team , and yet we managed just fine to beat one shadow in a full moon night without her . That's right , we have another member with the ability to navigate and support , she might be less adequate in function , but I'm sure she can get us out of here effortlessly ! "