Tartarus - part 1

" we'll join the SEES " Minato said firmly " and in return there will be no secrets between us when it comes to the Dark Hour or the Shadows "

" we promise " Akihiko said

" anyway , you have just been released from the hospital yesterday . I suggest that you take it easy for today , and tomorrow we'll start exploring Tartarus "

" Tartarus ? What's that ? "

" you'll find out tomorrow " Mitsuru smiled " it's where we train ourselves to fight shadows "

The next day , the twins walked to school . In the monorail they met Yukari and they chatted together as they sat in their seats . Yukari thanked them for agreeing to join SEES . She said that , with Akihiko being out of commission , she would feel very uncomfortable working with Mitsuru on her own . It seemed that she was getting along with Minako quiet well , and even Minato is becoming more friendly with her .

At the entrance to the school they met Junpei , who looked unusually excited . " morning , Junpei ! " Minako called him

" oh ! Minatan ! Yukatan ! And Minato ! How're y'all doing ? "

" feels weird to see you coming to school early , Junpei ! " Yukari laughed teasingly

" hey ! I resent that ! "

" you look happy today , Junpei " Minako asked " something good happened to you today ? "

" maybe he remembered doing his homework for once ! " Minato and Yukari laughed

" guys ! C'mon ! " Minako frowned at them " why must you go out of your way to mock him ?! "

" I'm just kidding " Minato turned to Junpei " if you're annoyed by it , I'll stop "

" nah , I don't let stuff like that get to me . After all , I'm a hero now ! "

" a hero ? "

" well , for now it's a secret . You could say I'm the Batman of this world ! "

" more like the clown of all worlds " Yukari sighed " what kind of secret Batman wannabe hero goes around teasing people of his hero identity "

"Yukari ! " Minako glared at her , before turning to Junpei with a comforting smile " don't listen to her , Junpei . I'll be rooting for you ! "

" th-thanks ... Minatan " Junpei blushed slightly

" and my brother will be rooting for you , too ! " Minako grabbed her brother's arm