Social anxiety

" so anyway " Minato gave a folder to the treasurer of student council " here's records of the money spent by the sports clubs during summer vacation , along with payment to fix the broken bus that the tennis club couldn't use "

" r—right ... " the treasurer wasn't even looking at Minato when she tried to take the folder from him and so she dropped it " s—sorry ... I'll pick it up "

" oh ... I'll pick it up " Minato said at the same time as her , and so they accidentally butted heads together

" ack ! I'm so sorry ! "

" that's alright ... " Minato sighed and stood up

" oh , Arisato " Mitsuru approached him " I have something to speak of with you , regarding Chidori "

" okay ... " Minato said while rubbing his forehead , before turning to the treasurer who had just stood up " I should be going now , I can count on you to register these in our records , right ? "

" of course ... ! " She nervously blurted , then watched as Minato left with a sad expression on her face

" how's it going , Chihiro-san? " Minako asked her

" eep ! M—Minako-san? " Chihiro gasped

" sorry , did I startled you ? "

" I'm ... I'm not good at talking with boys , Minako-san... how are you doing it so casually ? "

" simple , I look them in the eye , move my jaws and tongue and tense my throat while exhaling , and it happens naturally " Minako giggled

" I ... I meant how ... how are you not getting intimidated by them ... ? It's embarrassing , but I'm scared of boys . I know I should get over it especially with how many boys are in the student council , but I still can't bring myself to talk to them ... "

" mmh ... well I don't know how , myself .... but I think I could find you someone to help you out "

" and so you thought I would be perfect for it ? " Minato sighed as he entered the school early in the morning " you really need to stop signing me up to help people overcome their self esteem issues and social stupidity "

" and who else was I supposed to ask ? Junpei ? He's a nice person but can be assertive and uh ... forward ... "

" and a pervert " Minato added

" Akihiko senpai is nice , but he's not experienced on girls' feelings , trust me , I speak from experience "

" what about Shinjiro ? "

" uh ... well ... he's busy " Minako blushed

" you don't want her to get close to him , do you ? " Minato raised an eyebrow " you can be pretty selfish sometimes "

" we're veering off subject here ! " Minako hastily interrupted " bottom line , you're the only boy I can entrust this to ! "

" fine ... " Minato sighed