Innocent Feeling

" Minako-san , can you tell the class how to rephrase this sentence with the correct composition ? " Miss Toriumi asked

" Mm ... Huh ? " Minako stood up in front of the whole class , and blushed as she stared at the board searching for the question " uh ... Sorry ... I don't ... I don't know the answer ... "

" You weren't paying attention yet again , were you ? "

" I ... I wasn't ... " Minako said in defeat

" Is something wrong ? Are you sick ? This is the second question you don't even pay attention to "

" And before that , she failed to answer a history question about the Sungoku era " Kenji commented

" Nobody asked you , Kenji " Minato glared at him

" You're usually such a diligent student, is something bothering you ? Maybe you need to wash your face ? " Miss Toriumi was genuinely concerned about her student " or maybe you should go to the nurse's office ... "

" I'm fine " Minako sighed " I'll try to pay more attention "

" Okay ... You may sit down . Anyone knows how to answer the question ? "

Minako left the class during lunch break , going to her usual place at the rooftop to eat

Minako left the class during lunch break , going to her usual place at the rooftop to eat . On her way she met Shinjiro , and tried to start a conversation about his first day of school with him . However , he looked irritated by the cause of the conversation , as he wasn't excited to go to school and he just shrugged and said he slept through the class .

" oh ... it's lunch break ... have ... have you brought your lunch , maybe we could ... "

" I brought nothing "

" then ... I could share mine with you ... "

" you don't have to , I'm not that hungry "

" you can't just spend the whole day without a single bite ! Here , at least have this " Minako took out a small cupcake from her lunchbox .

" I told you I'm not ... "

" this isn't a request , it's an order from your leader ! "

" tch ... as if being forced to go to school wasn't bad enough , now my underclassman in bossing me around ... " Shinjiro took the cupcake

" sorry ... " Minako mumbled to herself , and wondered if Shinjiro was too upset to be pressed anymore

" mm... this cake .... " Shinjiro took a bite from it before mumbling " it's really good ... "

" it is ?! " Minako asked excitedly

" yeah ... thanks " Shinjiro nodded and began walking away " the lunch break is almost over so finish yours quickly "