Yukari Takeba

" is ... is this thing on ? Oh ... okay ... "

A man sat in front of the camera , looking tired and nervous , but ultimately happy . As he sat in front of the camera , he greeted the lens with a smile , saying " this is for my family ... your father was appointed head researcher by the Kirijo group . We are working on what will be the greatest scientific revolution of all time ! "

He looked so proud as he spoke in front of the camera , then he knelt in a little closer and said " Yukari ... I am your father ... " he paused and chuckled slightly before saying " please tell me you watched that movie , I've been wanting to crack this joke for what feels like forever now ! Anyway , are you enjoying your life ? I know you hate it when I leave home for months ... even when you always rush to me and hug me whenever I come back home . Rest assured , because your father is working on something big ! When you see this recording , I would have succeeded if God wills , and you will see what your father has been up to for your childhood . Nevertheless , whatever happens , look at life with hoping eyes , and a heart solid with determination ! You are a strong girl , Yukari , I can tell that even when you're still six years old , and I can almost see you in ten years a proud girl with a bright future ahead of her . Life is an adventure , and not everything could go the way you want . No matter how tough things get , you mustn't give up . Look up at the sky , punch the air with your fist and scream ' I CAN DO IT ! ' ... finally , I wanna say , I'm proud of you , Yukari ... stay safe ....... "

The man turned away from the camera and called " Professor Tendou ! How do I turn off this thing ? Don't make fun of me... ! "

Yukari stopped the tape and took it off the VHS device , before staring at it with thoughtful eyes ...

" I won't give up ! I won't be like mom ! "

The members of SEES entered the Kirijo mansion , and were greeted by maidens who pushed carts on which their luggage was put

The members of SEES entered the Kirijo mansion , and were greeted by maidens who pushed carts on which their luggage was put . Junpei marveled at the sight of actual maids in real life , and Fuuka and Akihiko were in awe of the luxurious mansion . Meanwhile , Minako was checking her brother's condition who seemed to have mostly recovered from the trip and was now more conscious of his surroundings .

The twins , and soon everyone , noticed a stern looking man approaching them . He was even wearing a black eyepatch , the only thing he was missing was a parrot and he'd be a pirate . Mitsuru approached him with a smile and said " it's good to see you in good health , father "

" enjoy your stay , all of you " he said before walking away .

" that was ... that was Mitsuru senpai's father ? " Fuuka thought

" he's not gonna make us walk off the plank , is he ? " Junpei wondered

" for someone who came her for a break he looked very tense " Minato said

" anyway , I suggest you rest for today and ... " Mitsuru turned to the team

" you're kidding ! The beach babes are calling ! " Junpei ran for the beach