Impending danger - Part 1

Minato was in his room playing a game , when his phone started ringing . It was Elizabeth , and Minato figured that the upcoming block was finally open for exploration , which was strange since that mostly happens after a full moon operation . He briefly thought about how dangerous the next block of Tartarus would be , or if it was a good idea to to progress there yet . However , when he picked up the phones and responded , Elizabeth told him something he didn't expect .

" I'm calling to tell you that a human has wandered into Tartarus "

" what ?! How's that ... ?! " Minato gasped , before he realized that it happened before to Fuuka's friends

" it would be best if you would rescue them as soon as possible , preferably before the next full moon , or else they may become one of the lost or turn into a shadow as well "

" I ... I see ... thank you for telling me "

Minato ended the call with Elizabeth , just as Minako barged into the room anxiously " Rio has wandered into Tartarus ! " she perspired

" wait ! What ?! Rio ?! As in leader of the junior tennis team ?! " Minato was shocked at first , but he tried to calm down and start from the beginning " hold the phone , how do you even know that ? I mean Theodore probably told you but ... "

" Theodore told me someone has wandered into Tartarus , and told me she's someone I know and that I had to rescue her before a full moon night , soon after that , Rio's mother called me to ask me if Rio was with me ... "

" and you told her ... "

" I ... I told her ... yes ... "

" moron ! " Minato angrily yelled at her " if we fail to rescue her you'll be suspected of ... "

" we'll succeed in rescuing her ! "

" how would you ... "

" look , I know where you're coming from , and I would've considered the possibility of getting into trouble , but Rio is my friend and I can't lose her to the Dark Hour ! "

" I ... I get it , but ... " Minato was about to object to Minako's idea , but he shook his head and said " no ... that's not important , right now we need to search Tartarus for her "

" yes ! We'll do it tonight ! "

" but you'd better be prepared for the worst " Minato warned " Rio isn't like Fuuka , and she may not be able to avoid the shadows as effectively ... "

" I ... I try not to think about that . Anyway , let's gather the team and tell them about the situation ... "

" someone's wandered into Tartarus ?! " The team was shocked to hear the news

" is that what the velvet dudes said ? " Junpei remarked

" they also said that if we don't rescue her before the next full moon , she will join the lost ! "

" then I suppose it's a good time for me to introduce a new member " the chairman descended from the stairs into the lounge , the team looked at him with puzzled looks on their faces , before that look changed into that of a shocked expression when they saw Ken right behind him