The programming club -Part 1

The next day , students were going to school , and on the way chatting on the creepy boys who've been passing pictures of girls . Rio seemed especially irate by that , as most of the pictures happened to be of her club , and even though few specified it , she knew they were of Minako . Nevertheless , the culprits were caught , and were severely punished for their actions . Minako had something else on her mind , however , as she could see that there was quiet a bit of space around her brother . After that vicious rampage he threw in the cinema hall , besides being banned from going there again , it was clear that he gained himself a dangerous reputation of being more fearsome than the delinquents of the city , that students were too afraid to even spread any rumors about him . It probably didn't help the fact that the heat of the wrathful aura around him could still he felt in the cool weather .

" why is Minato-san angry ? " Aigis asked Minato

" Oh , Ai-san , I didn't know you were here " Minako turned to Aigis , and said with an awkward smile " maybe it's best if we give Minato just a little of space for now "

" was it something I did ? Was I not supposed to ... "

" yeah , we had a certain plan going , and your interference ... kinda sorta maybe ... complicated it ... just a little bit " Minako tried to make the problem as insignificant as she could " but don't worry , just give him some space and he'll be fine "

" I hope the same can be said about the opinion on him " Yukari sighed " I have a feeling the students think he'll flatten them to the floor if they so much as talk about him "

Thankfully , the day ended without much drama . Apparently , nobody really knew about the incident , as those who witnessed it were too scared to spread it , for better or worse . When they left the classroom , the twins met with Fuuka . While Minako didn't seem to notice , her brother could tell that Fuuka was somewhat pale and seemed a little tired .

" so what're you doing after school ? " Fuuka asked the twins

" well , before this whole controversy about those stupid photos , I was going to join the programming club , now that we got that out of the way , I guess I'll go join them "

" oh , you're a member of the club , too ? " Fuuka exclaimed " I'm a member as well , but I haven't had the chance to participate in a while , I was actually thinking about quitting "

" really ? That's a shame . I heard from Miss Toriumi that the club needed more members "

" yeah ... I might stay after all " Fuuka said , in her mind the main reason for her return was Minato , as she had no idea they would be both in the same club " in that case , let me introduce you to them ... oh ! "

" what is it ? "

" I just remembered that I promised Minako that we're spending the day in the cooking ckub after school ! Oh ... um ... "