T H E E N D

The contract had been fulfilled , and Theodore and Elizabeth were finally going to leave the velvet room . Silence filled the room , as oddly enough , after the departure of someone like Minato and Minako , the room seemed empty to its residents . Igor smiled contently as he looked at his assistants , who bore a solemn look on their faces .

" sister ... are they ... " Theodore finally worked the courage to ask

" they are alive ... they have sealed Nyx away ... " Elizabeth said

" ah ... but in the end they cannot return to this world , can they ? "

" I shall find a way ! " Elizabeth exclaimed " I shall find a way to bring them back ! "

" then ... then I will , too " Theodore nodded .

It was such a lovely day outside , birds singing as they fluttered from one cherry blossom-filled tree to the next , children happily running through streets

It was such a lovely day outside , birds singing as they fluttered from one cherry blossom-filled tree to the next , children happily running through streets . Lovers cuddling below the beautiful trees . On such a beautiful day , the residents of Iwatodai dorm sat in the lounge silently . Mitsuru and Akihiko were preparing to leave the dorm now that they graduated , but no one could say anything . Fuuka and Yukari were sobbing together , Junpei sat down on the sofa with his fists crunched . Shinjiro stood in the corner , his eyes vacantly staring at Koromaru that was gently nudging a crying Ken . Aigis sat down alone , her eyes staring at nothing .

The silence in the dorm was suffocating , but for a while , no one could say anything .

" everyone , please come to the computer room " Mitsuru's voice called them through the intercom of the dorm " there is something that you must see "

The residents of the dorm ascended to the computer room , a feeling of grief was filling their hearts as they entered the room . They saw Mitsuru and Akihiko standing before the computer , with the screen seemingly displaying a video . By Mitsuru's instructions , they sat down on the sofa and the chairs and looked at the screen , as Mitsuru pressed a button to start the video . The residents of the dorm were surprised , as it was a recording of January 30th of that year , meaning it was just one day before the battle against Nyx . What was even more surprising was the video recorded , as the screen displayed none other than the twins themselves , the ones who's been leading them through all their battles in the Dark Hour , including the very final one .

" is this thing on ? " Minako asked curiously

" yeah , I think it is " Minato said solemnly " anyway , tonight is January 30th and ... "

" hello , losers " Minako untied her hair and brought it in front of her face so it covered her left eye , and spoke in a hoarse angsty tone as if she was mimicking her brother " I'm the edgiest boi in Iwatodai , my name is Minato Edgeworth Arisato "

" what ... what are you doing ? " Minato glared at his sister

" that's right , Edgeworth is my middle name , it's a secret " Minako continued her parodying impression of her brother " another secret is I love reading shoujo manga before going to sleep ! Boy , I sure hope nobody watches this recording , otherwise I will be very embarrassed "