F.O.E - part 3

" okay , everyone " Minako said " here's the plan . The F.O.E will charge at us from two walls , if our formation is hopefully correct , then me and senpai will face one while Junpei and Yukari will face the other . I want Junpei and Yukari to hold their side as long as possible while me and senpai finish the shadow that attacks us . It was getting numb from our lightning spells separately so we might be able to destroy it if we strike together ! Once we do , we'll turn to the other shadow and repeat the same process "

" but are you gonna be alright on the offensive , Minatan ? "

" I can't believe I'm saying this , but Junpei has a point " Yukari nodded " your naginata broke , you wouldn't have many options outside your Personas "

" don't worry , direct normal combat is useless against them anyway "

" that's not the point ... ! "

" I'll cover for you , Minako , so don't worry " Akihiko said firmly

" thanks , senpai . I'll be in your care "

The shadows appeared almost exactly like Minako had foreseen

The shadows appeared almost exactly like Minako had foreseen . Junpei and Yukari called their Personas , casting fire and wind at the same time to create a miniature fire storm . Akihiko called his Persona while Minako called Oberon and they both struck the shadow with lightning , causing it to fall on the ground .

" yes ! We got it ! " Minako exclaimed

" wait ! We didn't finish it ! "

The shadow stood back quickly , Minako and Akihiko tried to knock it down again and succeeded , but they were still unable to finish it off . That was the strongest lightning strike they could muster at that moment , and it still wasn't enough . They needed a new plan .

" no ! " Yukari screamed

The shadow that was in front of Yukari and Junpei managed to break through them , after knocking them both on the ground . Seeing the situation , Akihiko quickly stepped in front of Minako , but he left their back wide open as the shadow they had previously knocked down stood up again and grabbed Minako's arm again , aiming to break it .

" dammit ! " Junpei rammed his fist on the wall

It was just a coincidence ... maybe a miracle , but Junpei's hand met one of the faces that adorned the walls , and it opened up in an ear piercing scream . To their shock , the F.O.E stopped attacking and crouched while clutching their heads . They seemed to be in great pain . However , other shadows were starting to gather around .

" let's run away and regroup for now ! " Minako decided .

The many shadows that came after the scream were so many they made the escape much more difficult . Eventually , Minako managed to escape after charming more lion shadows .

" man ! This is a marathon ! " Junpei perspired

" those shadows are too strong , even for both Minako and Akihiko senpai " Yukari was very anxious " and you two were striking their weaknesses , weren't you ? "