Chidori

The back alley of Tatsumi port island was vacant that night , except for two men who stood there , visible irritated . They were the two remaining members of Strega . Their plan had failed , and Chidori was captured , and now they had to figure out their next move . The biggest problem was that they couldn't find out where Chidori was taken , as the Kirijo group had taken extra precautions to ensure that no one would try and kidnap her away from them .

" dammit it all ! " Jim cursed " I should have known things would turn out like this—! "

" how would you ? " Takaya sighed " Chidori can hide her presence from anyone and everyone , sometimes I even think that my eyes are deceiving me and that she's not really in front of me , that's how flawless her Persona's ability is "

" well then ... how was she captured ? "

" I don't know ... the impossible actually happened that night ... the only conclusion I could reach is that there is someone among them that could see through Chidori's illusions , and that is probably the same person who's been guiding them to the shadows of full moon nights ... "

" but how are we going to find that person ?! That bastard Shinjiro shoved our warning out of his face and joined SEES anyway , how else are we going to get the intel ? "

" first things first , we need to find Chidori . Without her , we're blind to the progression of our enemies "

" you ... you're right ... "

" are you sure you're in the right condition to go to school ? " Minako asked anxiously " you were really feverish last night "

" I'm fine , that full moon shadow was difficult , that's all " Minato shrugged

" but ... about that fever ... "

" if you were in my place would you let that stop you from going to school ? You'd just try to play it off , right ? "

" uh ... yeah ... can't say I won't "

" and why is that ? Because you don't want others to worry about you . As much as I'd hate to do that , I don't think I have a choice , since we're perfectly healthy otherwise , but only sick for a few minutes . Dwelling on it will only make us and our friends worry "

During breakfast , the young members of SEES noticed that the only upperclassman present was Shinjiro , wo pretty much gave the silent treatment to everyone . Junpei apologized to Minako for the trouble he caused , and Minako giggled and said she had forgiven him when he apologized last night . Junpei had been feeling very conscious about his role in the team as well as everything that had happened last night , despite how much Minako tried to cheer him up and even when Minato told him he wasn't at fault and that nobody blamed him .

" Yukatan ... where did they take Chidori ? "

" what ? Why would you want to know that ? "

" just tell me ! " Junpei answered furiously