Ken Amada - Part 5

" good evening "

The twins woke up to Pharos in their room , with his mysterious smile and the strange feeling he brought with him whenever he appears .

" oh ! It's Gumball ! " Minako happily declared

" don't call him that , it's ridiculous ... " Minato started

" been a while since we've seen you here " Minako ignored him

" you look well , I'm glad to see that " Pharos's smile grew smaller " I came to tell you that I recalled something about the end , it seems it's coming as an answer for people's wishes . Isn't it strange how people wishes for the end of the world ? "

" would anyone wish for such a horrible thing ? " Minako looked unsettled

" you have the Strega dudes , for example " Minato sighed " and Mitsuru senpai's grandfather , and whoever that mad scientist ... "

" okay , you made your point " Minako impatiently interrupted her brother , before turning to Pharos " the thing about us humans , Gumball , we don't always know what's best for us , so it's the job of those who understand the weight of the situation to help them out ... it's a thing since the early days of civilization that humans who are aware of the danger warn those who are not "

" are you sure about that ? What about those who wish to end their suffering ? "

" Gumball , I don't want you to feel concerned for us , but me and my brother lived through a wavy life , and there were times I wasn't sure what's going to happen to us , but things always turned out well . You just have to do your best and never stop believing , and everything will be fine in the end ... "

" sister .... " Minato felt saddened to hear that

" well , I hope you keep your guard up " Pharos said with an anxious look on his face " soon , the poisonous flowers will bloom , one in your garden and three in theirs ... "

" what... ? "

" I don't know whether or not this has anything to do with the end , but you should be careful " Pharos said before disappearing

" Poisonous ... flowers .... ? " Minako was very disturbed to hear that " what does that mean ?! "

" a traitor ... " Minato glared at the place where Pharos was standing " someone among us is working against us "

" who could that be ? "

" I have my doubts ... but I don't have a proof , and I don't want to stir the team without one as I did a few days ago ... "

" a few days ... you don't say ... ?! "

" we just have to be careful ... " Minato sighed

Ken was sitting at the table in the lounge , his eyes were fixated on his notebook and he was fiddling with his pencil aimlessly , then with hesitancy he began writing something in the notebook

Ken was sitting at the table in the lounge , his eyes were fixated on his notebook and he was fiddling with his pencil aimlessly , then with hesitancy he began writing something in the notebook . At that time , Minako noticed what he was doing and approached him .