The culture festival - Part 1

The next day , the members of SEES were still too shocked and rattled to talk . However , that still didn't change the fact that they still needed to go to school . When they sat for breakfast that day , the grim atmosphere was still dominant and no one could say a word . Oddly enough , Minato was the first to break the silence .

" I know we received a really big shock that night ... " Minato sighed

" I couldn't sleep at all last night , in fact , I'm still shaking ! " Yukari replied

" we already know that we could die in the Dark Hour " Mitsuru added " in fact , the very concept of calling a Persona is the figurative submission of ourselves to death , but to be confronted by that .... in such an extremely forward manner ... "

" well , as harsh as it may sound " Minato forced himself to carry out what he wanted to say " today is a school day , and we still need to act normally during that time . It was a priority that we don't let the Dark Hour affect our normal lives too much "

" but forgetting that isn't easy ... " Fuuka shook her head

" I know , but we need to try to cheer ourselves up ... so , Junpei , what do you plan to do after school ? "

" eh ? Why me ? " Junpei shrugged " fine ... I don't want to make the ladies jealous of me , but I'm going to spend my day with Chi Chi ! "

" Chi Chi ? "

" Chidorita " Junpei replied

" Junpei " Yukari interrupted

" this is the part where you call me out for stupidity , right ? "

" you're gonna be stupid ... if you break her heart " Yukari smiled to him instead " keep her happy , understand ? "

" uh ... sure " Junpei was a little surprised by Yukari not ridiculing him " only I know how to cheer her up ! "

" that was romantic... I guess ... " Minato turned to the rest of the team " anyone else wants to share his day with us ? "

" well , the culture festival is upon us ! " Minako , who had been silent for a while , spoke up in her usual spunky tone

" the culture festival ? " Yukari looked confused

" yup , I've been looking forward to it and had memorized the date on the calendar! I would love to see my cutie broie—!"

" okay , stop ... " Minato shoved a toast in his sister's mouth " now that we cheered ourselves up , let's finish breakfast and head for school "

 " Minato shoved a toast in his sister's mouth " now that we cheered ourselves up , let's finish breakfast and head for school "

While the students were on their way to school , they spoke of the culture festival this year and what to prepare for it . The archery club was preparing a maid cafe of sorts , some sports clubs were preparing for a horror themed show , and many other activities . However , there was also the talk about the possible cancellation of the festival because of an approaching typhoon that could make it difficult to attend the festival . At the class , the discussion began on what to prepare for the festival . Apparently , Yukari had drawn the short stick in the debate of the archery club and had to wear a maid costume .