Cyber Cupid

He stood there , surrounded by hoards of demons and angels , and corpses on the ground . Everyone who tried to take him on fell before his unmatched strength . He had only appeared in that world recently , and yet he had claimed the lives of many Persona users . Before him stood five young adults , barely on their feet . That was Demifiend .

" pull yourself together , undie boss ! " Lisa yelled at Eikichi

" shut up ! I don't want to hear that from you when you're barely standing ! "

" careful ! Here he comes ! " Yukino gasped

" Ares ! Kaiwan ! Go ! "

At Demifiend's command , two of his demons charged at the remaining Persona users . Ares slashed down Tatsuya while Kaiwan blasted Lisa , Eikichi and Yukino with Megidola . Yukino threw a soma to heal her friends , but was met face to face with another demon , Girimehkala . It struck them with a Mamudoon spell , defeating the three of them instantly . Meanwhile , Tatusya managed to thwart Ares with his Persona , and felt his body growing more relaxed , he realized that Maya had healed him . The two of them were the only ones standing before Demifiend

" Tatsuya ! Look out ! " Maya screamed

Tatsuya looked back just at the right moment to see Demifiend lunging toward him , and he quickly called his Persona to stop him . His Persona succeeded in holding Demifiend and slamming him onto the floor . As Demifiend stood back up , he raised his hands and pointed to the sky .

" no ! " Maya screamed

" we're too late ! " Tatsuya covered his face with his arm as if to protect himself from the upcoming attack

A big shining orb of light collided with the ground , before exploding before them . The blast engulfed them and they felt their consciousness fading away . The last thing they saw was Demifiend walking away . They had lost the fight .

G A M E O V E R

" FFFFFUUUUUAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH !!! " Junpei screamed with irritation " there goes my twenty-first attempt ! What were they thinking when they designed this broken ass fight ?!! "

" well ... I know one thing " Minato sighed " this fight isn't broken ... they uploaded a video on their website showing that Demifiend can be soloed by one player if they were good enough . Some veterans even managed to do so "

" I'm calling BS on that one ! "

" I know I had him , but that stupid time limit ! "

" time limit ? We're on a time limit ?! "

" no wonder you think the fight is broken if you still haven't figured out how he works . Yes , there's a time limit , if you take too long to win the fight he casts Armageddon and oneshots every player on the field "

" and you say you had him ? Lemme see your character " Junpei stood from his place and walked over to Minato as he was viewing the leaderboard of the last fight and the leaderboard for all fights " oh ... you're the Tatsuya dude , you dealt the most damage to the boss out of all the players ... and who's Naoya ?"