RED AND BLUE - Part I

" nothing has changed ... I've come this far ... I've gain so much power ... I've defeated so many enemies and overcome impossible situations... yet I'm still just as powerless ... as I was ... ten years ago ... "

" do you have any idea how expensive a trip to Inaba is using the train ? " he said " we could've let Mr

" do you have any idea how expensive a trip to Inaba is using the train ? " he said " we could've let Mr. Arisato drive us back with his car , why did we have to go back by train instead ? "

" my brother did offer to drive us back with his car " she whispered " but she happened to overhear the conversation , and she fervently refused "

" she ? "

" Minako ... Remember , their parents died in a car accident "

" oh ... right ... I should've realized ... "

The family boarded the train to Inaba along with their son , nephew and niece who happened to be twins . Their son wanted to play with his young relatives , but the twins seemed dazed and disinterested . His mother told him to kindly leave them be .

" Minato and Minako are upset right now , let's give them some time to , what do you say , Shoya ? " she smiled to her son kindly

" did I upset them ? " the little kid tilted his head slightly to the side and stared at his mother's eyes

" it wasn't you who upset them , but I still think you should give them some space "

The twins were sitting on the two chairs in front of their aunt and cousin who sat on the seat in front of them , completely silent . Occasionally , Minato would start sobbing , but otherwise they were quiet . Minako was staring at her lap , while Minato was staring at the window . Suddenly , something came charging by the side of the window , which horrified Minato that he screamed , hugged his sister and cried . It was another train , passing by their train as the two went each to their destination . Both of the twins began crying . The two of them were traumatized by the accident , and were now scared of riding any kind of vehicle . Apparently , their aunt had to convince them that the trains will be safe as they ride on predetermined tracks , but even when they reluctantly agreed , it seemed that they weren't feeling safe inside this . She tried to comfort them , but her husband stopped her .

" Minato , come here " her husband beckoned Minato with a glare on his face

" I ... yes ... ? " the scared child timidly approached him

" take this money and buy your uncle a cup of hot chocolate"

" I ... no ... I don't want to ... "

" did you just say ' no ' to me ?! " the man glared at the child " go and buy the item , and don't you dare come back without it , or sleep in the car for a week ! "

" no ! Not the car ! " Minato nervously left the room

" he forgot the money ... " the man stared at the door