Monorail madness ! - part 1

The twins were almost asleep when they sensed a presence in the room . They immediately stood up and prepared to fight it , but that presence was a kid dressed in ragged jail clothes . The same boy who welcomed them at the dorm more than four weeks ago .

" I think I've seen you before " Minako stared at the kid " that smile on your face is definitely familiar "

" he made us sign a contract when we arrived at the dorm for the first time " Minato said

" oh ! Yes ! That ! Definitely ! "

" you don't remember it at all , do you ? "

" of course I do ! " Minako yelled at first , but her brother's glare told her he was not buying it so she sighed and admitted defeat " no ... can't say I do ... "

" I see you are enjoying your stay so far " the boy said , his smile grew wider " A lot has happened since I appeared before you for the first time . You have awakened to and harnessed you power , and what an unusual power it was "

" thanks ! " Minako nodded proudly " it was a bit of a roller coaster at first , but we're getting the hang of it "

" I'm glad to hear that . However , a new terrible ordeal is approaching you under the full moon of this sky "

" an ordeal ? " Minako was taken aback by that

" full moon ? " Minato thought

" a situation that would put you and your friends in grave danger , and will put your potential to the test " the boy began fading in the darkness " I shall meet you after the ordeal has passed , I look forward to see how you are going to act through it "

The boy disappeared , leaving the twins unsettled and confused , and they remained silent for a while . It was not like this was the first time they encountered a threat as members of SEES , and that probably was what set them on edge . They barely survived the powerful shadow that haunted them in Tartarus . How were they going to face this ordeal ?

Minako was about to ask her brother what they were going to do , but she found him dressing up

Minako was about to ask her brother what they were going to do , but she found him dressing up . He told her that he was going to Tartarus , but he was only going to the velvet room so he would not need to wake the others up . Minako understood that her brother was going there to fuse more powerful Personas to help them overcome whatever that ' ordeal ' . So she decided to tag along .

Indeed the moment they entered the velvet room , the young assistants immediately pointed out that the moon is growing full .

" yes , we noticed that " Minato nodded " in fact , it's the main reason we came here "

" the boy who gave us the contract came to us tonight and told us that when the moon becomes full , we would undergo some sort of ordeal " Minako explained " he said we will be in danger and our powers will be tested , or something like that . So we came to stack up on Personas "