The final battle

The members of SEES gathered in the computer room , their eyes were fixated on the clock , as the chairman sat on his usual seat on the couch . Only few minutes separated them from the last Dark Hour , where it all ends . The Dark Hour had been their lives for the past nine months , and it was going to end tonight , all of it , once and for all .

" it must've been even longer for Mitsuru senpai and Akihiko senpai ... not to mention Aigis " Minako commented

" I have not been operational for very long " Aigis replied " most of the time I was in rest mode "

" I awakened to my Persona because I tried to protect my father ... if I hadn't , then you probably wouldn't have had to live through this ... I'm so sorry "

" so it's thanks to you that I got to live the most exciting summer of my life ! " Junpei replied " thanks , senpai "

" Junpei's right " Minato agreed " I don't want to speak for others in this regard , but these past months helped me grow as a person in more ways than one "

" me , too ! " Minako nodded " I want us to go into this fight with no regrets , and unbreakable bond of trust between us ! "

" thank you ... all of you ... " Mitsuru nodded quietly

The clock in the dorm steuck midnight , and the Dark Hour began . This was the moment they had been waiting for . As Fuuka called Juno and began scanning for the shadows , she managed to find a powerful shadow at the Moonlight bridge, and determined it was of the Hanged Man Arcana .

" let's not leave him hanging , okay ? " the chairman chuckled

" let's go before I get sick " Minato sighed

With high spirits , the members of SEES left the dorm to their final battle , as the chairman stood by the window and watched them leave ...

At the Moonlight bridge , they could see the last full moon shadow , a muscled humanoid figure hanging by propellers , silently floating away

At the Moonlight bridge , they could see the last full moon shadow , a muscled humanoid figure hanging by propellers , silently floating away . It didn't look that powerful , but they weren't about to get careless now when they were so close to the end.

" be careful ! " Fuuka gasped " it's a powerful one ... of the Hanged Man Arcana ! "

" huh ... guess the shape makes sense , then ... "

" let's finish this quickly ! " Junpei pulled his evoker " go , Trismagestus ! "

" Paladion

" Decabria ! " Minako followed . However , the shadow swiftly dodged each of their attacks " what the ... ?! How did it so swiftly dodge our attacks , even though it's literally hanging in one spot ! "

" those propellers are much more agile than we anticipated ... " Mitsuru looked at the shadow , then at Minato " we need to approach it cleverly , do you have a plan ? "