61.

✨Y/N✨

I got Autumn and I ready to visit my mother. I finished curling my hair.

As I then Dressed Autumn up placing her hair into space buns before planting a kiss on her cheek

As I then Dressed Autumn up placing her hair into space buns before planting a kiss on her cheek. I then proceeded to get dressed in a sun dress and slid on a pair of sandals.

I picked Autumn up going downstairs to let Steve know I was finally leaving

I picked Autumn up going downstairs to let Steve know I was finally leaving. I held Autumn kissing her head as she smiled at me. I walked into the room Steve was in with Nat, Rhodes and then I seen pepper.

"Y/N?" Pepper said as she faintly smiled running up to me and hugging my body as I hugged back. "I'm glad you're here" She expressed before kissing Autumns head. "I'm heading out" I informed Steve, nat and Rhodes. "You need me to come with?" Nat asked. "Yeah because you don't need to be out there by yourselves" Rhodes added as Steve looked at me concerned.

"I'll be fine" I assured them looked at Autumn in my arms. "Say bye to daddy" I said as she put her hands out reaching for him. He smiled and took her in his arms kissing her head before wrapping an arm around me kissing my head also.

"Be safe, make sure you call me if anything happens" Steve said to me as I nodded. "Come on baby" I said to Autumn as she gave me a big smile then reached for me. I took her and started walking out the room as Steve followed me walking us out to the car. I strapped Autumn into her carseat as Steve close her side door.

"Be safe" he said looking down at me. "Steve I'll be fine" I assured as he faintly smiled. "Don't over think it and stress yourself out, we're going to get them back" I encouraged as he nodded and looked down. "Hey" I started off before placing a hand on his cheek as he looked at me. "We're going to get them back" I repeated as he nodded and we gave each other an intimate hug.

We pulled away and he gave me a kiss on the lips before I got into the car and drive away from the Avengers facility. "Now on our way to get something quick for breakfast then too Queens.

_______

We made it to the new address my grandmother gave to me and from what it seemed like my mother moved back onto the block she used to live on when she was younger.