25.

✨Y/N✨

We pulled up to the hotel and got out as I followed closely behind him. We got in the elevator as I smelled the air "you smell good" I complimented as he chuckled "thanks" he thanked "I love it when a man smells good and looks good" I said as he looked at me.

"I love when a woman smells and looks nice, it's sexy" I heard him say before walking out the elevator as I was standing there shocked, He was now catching on. I walked out the elevator catching up to him as he opened the door and I walked inside and immediately smiled.

I looked around as music started playing lowly "this is pretty" I expressed as he handed me a bouquet of roses and I smiled

I looked around as music started playing lowly "this is pretty" I expressed as he handed me a bouquet of roses and I smiled. "Thank you" I thanked as he poured me a glass of champagne. I took a sip and smiled as "He is" by Brandy begun to play. I took the glass from my lips immediately grabbing Steve's arm.

"Can I sit the drink down first?" He asked in a chuckle. He sat the drink down as he placed a hand on my lower back and grabbed my other hand. I placed my free hand on his back as we slowly rocked back and forth to the music.

"Wait" I interrupted then took off my heels as I went back to my normal short height. "This is really nice" I said looking around. "Yeah Sam helped out" Steve said as I smiled. I moved my arms to around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Jason has never did anything like this for me ever and we were dating since eighteen. Sometimes I feel I wasted years with him thinking he'll come around and he never did.

I rubbed the back of his neck softly "you know you look cute when you're jealous" he brought up as I dropped my head back beginning to laugh. "I was not jealous, I only said what I said to the woman because of how you were acting with the guard" I admitted. "Mhm" he hummed.

"I was" I truthfully started off "you did it with Rumlow, the random guy in the elevator and the guard at the White House, something you need to tell me Rogers?" I asked as he chuckled and kissed my lips.

I kissed his lips slowly as we pulled away "I like you" he admitted as I smiled big "duh I mean you would've never kissed me if you didn't like me" I brought up making him chuckle. "Shut up and kiss me" he said playfully before kissing my lips again this time deepening the kiss. I slid his jacket off his shoulders some as he took the rest of it off not breaking the kiss.

He threw the jacket somewhere as he brought me closer by my waist. I slowly added my tongue as he added his and pulled the strings on my dress untying it.

He sat down on the edge of the bed pulling my dress down some as I bit down on my lip and watched him. My breasts showed as he brought me closer in between his legs beginning to swirl his tongue around my nipple.