51.

✨Y/N✨

Steve, Sam, Tiffany and I just got into London for Peggy's funeral that was set for tomorrow morning. My body has been acting weird, I was just waiting for myself to start bleeding but I didn't start yet. "You need to take a pregnancy test" Tiffany whispered in my ear as we were walking into the lobby of the hotel we were staying at.

"You need to stay out of my business" I stated as she giggled. "I know pregnancy when I see one" She teasingly whispered walking off as I just watched her. "Here's your key" Steve said walking up to me from the lobby front desk. He handed me the key as I faintly smiled thanking him.

We had a two bedroom suite to cut the cost down. It was a King sized bed in one room with a bathroom connected then a living room along with a kitchenette with a table and some chairs. Then finally the other side where Sam and Tiffany will be sleeping at which was a two queen sized beds with a bathroom connected.

"Alright You stay on your side of the room and I'll stay on mine" Sam warned Tiffany as I giggled. "You two are so childish" I said hearing Steve chuckle. We walked onto the elevator "remember we all sharing this suite so I don't want to hear any noises we not supposed too" Sam said looking at Steve and I.

"We don't want to hear any unusual sounds either" Steve said looking between Tiffany and Sam as I laughed at Tiffany scrunching her face up. Steve unlocked the suite door with his card as we went straight in. I went to our room falling onto the bed.

"You going to bed already?" I heard Steve ask behind me as I giggled sitting up. "I am, I'm tired" I admitted as he faintly smiled. "Get some rest we got to be out by nine" he said "aye-aye Captain" I stated laying back on the bed as I heard him chuckle and watch him shake his head before walking out our room.

I changed into my pajamas reading 9:37 pm. I then slipped in the bed trying to fall asleep. As I was about half asleep I felt Steve slip in the bed next to me snaking his arm around my waist. I felt him kiss my shoulder some before we both fell asleep.

______

I finished the curls in my head as I straightened out my dress and grabbed my purse.

I walked out into the living room seeing everyone dressed in black

I walked out into the living room seeing everyone dressed in black. "You alright?" Steve asked about me throwing up earlier. "Yeah I think it was something I ate last night" I admitted as he nodded. "Alright. You ready?" He asked as I nodded and he grabbed my hand. I realized Steve was dressed in a suit and this was literally the only time I've ever seen him in one.

 I realized Steve was dressed in a suit and this was literally the only time I've ever seen him in one