94.

✨Steve✨

I was in the process of getting dressed for the wedding ceremony today as Y/N has been texting and calling my phone non stop about what I said last night before hanging up. My phone vibrated as I chuckled seeing another text from Y/N.

Y/N❤️: Steve you thought Thanos was trying to kill you? Let me find out I'm pregnant even on birth control.

I read then chuckled fixing my bow tie as Sam looked at me fixing his suit jacket. "She's still blowing up your phone?" Sam questioned making me let out a small laugh. "Yeah She's really concerned" I said making Sam chuckle. "How was you and Tiffany's date last night?" I asked.

"She gave me an earful but she is officially my girlfriend" Sam expressed as I smiled "finally" I stated as Bucky came in with three beers. "To a new chapter" he started off handing us the beer as we toasted drinking our drinks. "Let's get you there so you can see your wife" Bucky stated as we all walked out.

We got to the lake and the way it was set up you forgot it was a lake wedding. The decorations were nice and Y/N was going to flip when she seen all the roses everywhere.

 close friends and family were sitting in their seats and pepper was motioning me to go down the aisle

close friends and family were sitting in their seats and pepper was motioning me to go down the aisle. "This is really beautiful she's going to like it. Thank you" I thanked pepper as she just smiled. "Anything for you, Y/N and Autumn" she said as I stood at the end of the aisle waiting on Y/N and Autumn. The ceremony part was going to be a little shorter because Y/N agreed that we didn't want bridesmaids or groomsmen we just wanted it to be us.

Sam was standing beside me as Bucky was on the other side of him. Tiffany came standing on Y/N's side as she waved to us. She then motioned my beard and placed a thumbs up as I chuckled. "Endless love" by Luther Vandross and Mariah Carey begun to play as Autumn came out placing white rose petals on the ground as I just smiled at her. The guests were smiling big at her as she passed by them. She finally made it down the aisle as she came up to me and motioned for me to bend down making me chuckle.

I kneeled down next to her "mommy said you better hope your beard is cut off" She stated as I just laughed "you look pretty princess" I complimented