45.

✨Steve✨

Y/N was out with Tiffany as I was with Sam trying to figure where could Rumlow be next. "Is something wrong with Y/N?" Sam questioned. "I don't know she's been weird ever since last night after Tony left" I expressed. "You think maybe that engagement ring was hers?" Sam questioned "I left it in the jacket when I gave her it" I said placing my hand on my head.

Sam just chuckled "that could be a possible reason but I don't know" Sam expressed. "She did stop talking after you tossed the ring to Tony" Sam added. " I don't think it's that, we just head a tell the other night and she said herself some people wait years before getting engaged" I brought up. "She told me to go at my own pace" I added.

"And what exactly is your pace?" Sam asked as I just smiled "by that look you must be in a process of doing something." Sam said smiling back. Tiffany and Y/N came into the room as our attention shifted to them. "Okay so tonight don't wear anything over the top we're going to Applebee's" Tiffany stated as Sam looked between Tiffany and I.

"What's going on?" He questioned "we're going on a double date" I said as Sam begun laughing. "You can't go on a double date with someone if you have no date tiff" Sam said. "Which is why I'm going on one with them and not you, I have a date" Tiffany simply stated rolling her eyes from Sam as Y/N giggled shaking her head. "What's his name?" Sam questioned "Don't worry about it" Tiffany said.

"Well I'm going what time we have to be ready?" Sam asked as I chuckled. "You don't even got a date, no" Tiffany said. "What time we leaving?" Sam looked over and asked me. " 5 we have to beat traffic going into the city and we're from upstate" I added.

"You weren't supposed to tell him" Tiffany said "I'm pretty hurt you didn't tell me, I thought we were better than that?" Sam questioned holding onto his chest. "Oh shut up" Tiffany days before walking out.
Y/N looked at Shocked some "You like tiff" She stated "Y/N what are you talking about?" He questioned.

"Yeah it's pretty obvious" I said "first off if it was her or a tree I'll pick the tree, I wanted to go for the ride and food" Sam explained. "Okay" Y/N sarcastically said. "Why you so worried about me?! Worry about those long ass nails you got and how you going to wipe your ass" Sam said as I looked at Y/N's nails and toes.

 "Why you so worried about me?! Worry about those long ass nails you got and how you going to wipe your ass" Sam said as I looked at Y/N's nails and toes

"Shut up, They're not even that long. why you getting so defensive?" She questioned in a giggle as I chuckled. "Just say you got a thing for Tiffany and we'll go from there" I said making Y/N giggle.

"I'll be upstairs getting ready" Y/N said to me before going out. I then looked at Sam "Don't like her, would never like her" Sam stated "yeah" I simply said before getting up. "I'm serious" Sam argued as I just looked at him before leaving out the office we were in.

I started getting ready after Y/N and yet she's still getting ready while I'm sitting on the bed. "I'm almost done babe, hold on " she said "Mhm" I said flopping back on the bed with my arm over my face. I heard her spray her body with some perfume as I peeked and seen her back in the mirror placing lip gloss on.