80.

Another chapter to hold y'all until 8pm for "A GOOD WOMAN 2"-Dajah💕

✨Y/N✨

Last night I didn't sleep all that good. I kept waking up thinking about Steve. I got in the shower and got out finishing my hygiene routine. I placed lotion on my body as I then got dressed in something cute and comfortable.

I placed on my bracelet Steve bought for me then took my hair down from its wrap combing it out

I placed on my bracelet Steve bought for me then took my hair down from its wrap combing it out. I placed a side part then went to throw on some white flip flops with a bow on it. I grabbed my phone and my wristlet going downstairs to the lobby of the hotel walking out.

I went to the pharmacy getting a plan b and taking it in the car just in case things wanted to start getting started that didn't need to get started with my uterus and eggs, we didn't need any of that going on. I went to the Avengers compound getting out the car as I walked in and automatically smelled burnt food.

"What the hell?" I said to myself. I walked upstairs to check on Autumn and she wasn't there so I was assuming her and Steve were dressed and downstairs probably in the kitchen where Steve had no business being. I walked back downstairs going in the kitchen seeing all the men tripping off a pan on fire. "Thor then threw water over it as it became a fireball. They all panicked. "Stop drop and roll!" Scott yelled out.

"You don't do that" I simply said grabbing a fire extinguisher putting it out. Once it was out they all looked at me. "And we're leaving the universe in you guys hands?" I asked. "Thank you" They all thanked. "What were you all trying to do?!" I asked. "Cook breakfast" Bruce answered. "Well don't do it again" I simply said.

"Why does it smell like something burned?" Natasha asked walking in with nebula as they made a face and I just shook my head. "You guys want IHOP?" I asked. "Yeah" they all said as I walked over to Autumn sitting at the table just watching them act crazy. "Mommy they're crazy" she said as I picked her up kissing her head. "I know baby, daddy and his friends are very interesting" I said to her.

I ordered the food on my phone as Natasha, Nebula and I went go pick it up. "Where were you guys at while this was going down?" I asked as Natasha laughed. "Upstairs getting dressed" nebula answered. "Well they were trying to cook breakfast and failed. Thor threw water onto a grease fire and Scott told everyone to drop and roll when no fire was on them... so there goes our team" I explained as they laughed.

I smiled at nebula as this was the first time I've ever seen her laugh. "What you laugh?" I asked shocked as she faintly smiled. I know she's told me about her father briefly and I believe her father caused her trauma and why she's the way she is. "Don't let nobody steal your smile and your laugh no matter who it is. Sometimes we can't pick our parents but we can sure pick our happiness over them" I said as she smiled.

Natasha and I got out to get the food as pepper texted my phone about me, her and the girls having a little sleep over tomorrow night which sounded like fun. I accepted the invite and we headed back to the compound. We took out everyone food out the bags as I sat Autumns food in front of her then I sat Steve's food in front of him as he looked up at me and thanked me.