6.

✨Y/N✨

Jessica came through the door with a couple of bottles of moscato and some food from Panera bread. "Ugh" Tiffany stated rolling her eyes at Jessica. "Oh don't be a party pooper tiff" Jessica said placing the items on the counter in my kitchen.

"Who's the cute guy across from you? He kind of resembles Captain America" she expressed as Tiffany just looked at me. "Is she dumb or like stupid?" Tiffany asked me as I giggled taking my hair down from its bun letting my kinky curls fall down my back some.

"Juicy curls" Tiffany hyped as I giggled "ooo and I brought some things for your hair" Jessica interrupted as Tiffany again just looked at me. Jessica went to her bag pulling out a flat iron and some dry shampoo. "What's that for?" I asked "it's dry shampoo so you can spray your hair and it'll clean it and then the flat iron to straighten it out" Jessica explained with a big smile. "Oh bitch this can't be real" Tiffany stated placing her face in her hands as Jessica pulled a seat from the dinning room table and patted it so I can go sit in the chair.

"Um no I'm okay, I'll just straighten it myself" I said "you sure because if it isn't straighten by Monday you know the deal" Jessica stated "um she's okay, she still wants to have hair left after this process" Tiffany stated as I sat next to tiffany.

"Tiffany I just get this feeling that you don't like me" Jessica brought up "it's because I don't Jessica" Tiffany stated trying to mimic Jessica's voice. "Well too bad I'm not here for you I'm here for Y/N." Jessica expressed trying to hug me but I moved forward away from her. "Personal bubble" I said as Jessica came around the couch sitting down with us.

" Let's talk about who lives across the hall from you" Jessica started off "what about him Jessica?" I said in a sigh. "He is really cute" she expressed "can you introduce us please?" She questioned as Tiffany looked at me "you better not be fucking nice" Tiffany said under her breath as I got up calling Steve he answered on the fourth ring.

"Hello?" He said "yeah? Are you home?" I asked "yeah whats wrong?" He questioned with a lot of concern in his voice. "Uh I got a friend who wants to meet you, she's um pretty" I explained. "Okay well I'll be out in a minute" he said "okay" I said as we hung up.

"He said he'll be out in a minute" I informed as Jessica automatically got up placing her heels on and fluffed her hair. I then looked down at my attire and sighed.

"I hope you're not trying to get with him" she brought up as I shook my head "no you know I'm with Jason" I said placing a fake smile on my face

"I hope you're not trying to get with him" she brought up as I shook my head "no you know I'm with Jason" I said placing a fake smile on my face. "Good because you wasn't getting that guy across the hall with all of that" she said referring to my hair and my whole appearance jokingly but it hurt.

 "Good because you wasn't getting that guy across the hall with all of that" she said referring to my hair and my whole appearance jokingly but it hurt

"I mean he came from like the 1940's he maybe still be a little racist. You just never know" she explained

"Yeah" I simply said as Tiffany walked up to me "Yo are you deadass right now?" Tiffany asked me "what?" I questioned "you acting like you don't have a date with this man tomorrow night" she expressed "Tiff just let it go" I stated "no I'm not, stop letting that girl and Jason walk all over you" she said. "Tiff I can't date him, tomorrow is just a kind gesture" I started off "and why not?!" She questioned as I nodded my head towards my bedroom.

She followed fast behind me "close the door" I simply said getting my safe from under the bed I unlocked it and opened it up handing her the files on Steve. "Wow your father really did this to you?" She asked looking through them. "yeah" I stated.
"but why?" Tiffany asked confused "something is going on at SHIELD and he wants me to watch over Steve" I explained.

"He's putting you in danger though" Tiffany brought up "yeah and he's trying to bring you on board so I can be on board" I expressed as she handed me the files and shook her head. "Does Steve know?" She asked as I started putting them away but someone burst In the room. "Girl come on-" Jessica  started off as Tiffany automatically stood in front of me trying to block what I was doing from Jessica. "What you two doing In here?" Jessica questioned as I locked the safe and slid it under the bed.

"We were looking for my phone" I lied picking it off the floor as I slid the safe back under my bed. "Well he's out there introduce us" Jessica said excitedly grabbing my hand. She pulled me out the door with her as Steve stood there on his phone but then he placed his phone in his pocket and smiled at me then faintly smiled at Jessica.

"Hey Steve this is Jessica, Jessica this is Steve AKA Captain America" I said with no enthusiasm. She basically bombarded me out the way to shake his hand. I just stood there holding my arm watching as he smiled. She took a picture with him as she was talking to him too death. "Okay Jessica" I started off as Steve chuckled.

"Your hair looks nice" he complimented "thank you" Jessica thanked. "No i was talking about yours Y/N" he said as I looked at him a little taken back. "Thank you" I thanked as we shared a smile. I felt Jessica play with my curls at the ends of my hair.

"Too bad she has to straighten it out for work because it's not work appropriate" Jessica stated in a teasing tone then poked out her bottom lip as if it was a joke but I can tell her real intentions every time she made a "joke" about me. "Or just Leave it like that, there's nothing wrong with it" Steve suggested.

"If she leaves it like that she's jobless" Jessica said as I sighed embarrassed as Steve just looked at me. "It was nice meeting you" Jessica said. "Yeah" Steve said as Jessica turned and walked into the apartment swaying her hips so hard I thought they were going to break.

She went inside as I faintly smiled "is that true about your hair?" He asked as I nodded "yeah, I have too press it out or get it done. They say it's a distraction in the work place" I said as he shook his head. "That's not right" he expressed "well tell it to her and my boyfriend" I said with a shrug.

"But she's pretty right? She got blue eyes and she's a blonde. She's you but a girl version" I said making him laugh "she's definitely not my cup of tea" he expressed as I giggled. "I like dark brown hair, and I love dark brown eyes " he said as I smiled.

"Well I'll look out for that" I said as he chuckled "your hair looks pretty though, don't change it if it makes you happy" he said as I smiled and nodded going to my door. "Oh and Y/N" he called out as I turned around "if She has to do all of that to get my attention and you have to change how you look for your boyfriend, neither one of them needs to be in your life" he expressed then looked down.

I faintly smiled as he smiled and walked into his apartment and I walked into mines

"I think he likes what he sees" Jessica stated talking about herself as Tiffany looked at me. "Yeah he likes what he sees" Tiffany teasingly stated looking at me making me smile and Show my dimples some.