89.

✨Y/N✨

I got out the car seeing Fury's car in my mothers drive way. I then walked up to the door knocking on it waiting for someone to answer it. My mothers fiancé then answered the door giving me a look as I looked at him like he lost his mind. I then heard my Father. "Y/N come on so we can squash all of this" I heard him say as I walked past my mothers fiancé.

I kind of have a feeling why he looking at me sideways due to my mother telling him whatever she said to him. When She usually talks to people about her issues she has with me she usually tells people half of the story and not all of it or what benefits her then I have family members or people at church looking at me as if I'm the disobedient child.

"Yo" I simply dragged out some walking in "Come sit down so we can talk" I heard Fury say as I walked into the Living room seeing him standing up and my mother sitting in the couch. "What is the problem?" Fury started off. "She's disrespectful as hell and I'm not dealing with her nor her little boyfriend" she stated as I looked taken back some.

"He's my husband" i corrected as she made a face. "Look, I can show disrespectful more than I can tell you" I started off. "Aye!" I heard Fury say as I rolled my eyes away. "That's your mother at the end of the day" he corrected as I just s hook my head looking away. "Thank you" I heard my mother thank agreeing with him. "And your ass need to stop dis recording her. How you want respect but be disrespecting her and her relationship?" He asked my mother.

"I'm her mother I get the upmost respect just for the mere fact I brought her ass into this world" she said looking at me. "You're toxic" I simply said looking at her "no I'm being a mother and you're just sensitive" she responded back as fury interrupted again. "HEY!" He shouted.

"What's the point of this?" I asked "for you and your mother to work out your problems and to be on the same page so you two can move forward." He explained. "It is what it after the last time we spoke and she was being disrespectful I don't want to hear a damn thing from her" she simply said. "Get her before I flip my shit" I simply said "that's your mother" I heard her fiancé say as I just looked at him.

"Um Chile Anyways" I started off and looked back at Fury as he tried not to laugh. "See she's disrespectful" my mother pointed out. "I'm not, this has nothing to do with your fiancé this has to do with us three" I said referring to Fury, my mother and I. "The hell I got to do with it?" Fury asked. "You left her which resulted in the way why she treated me and sat the things she says to me" I explained.

"Yeah I left but for all the right reasons. She on the other hand could've treated you the right way. Her actions shouldn't be based on me" fury stated as my mother rolled her eyes. "Are we done?" She questioned. "No, that's your fucking problem you don't like to listen but you want somebody to always listen to you" fury stated .

"Aye Don't be in here-" my mothers fiancé started as Fury just looked at him and her automatically went quiet. Fury then looked back at us "She's getting married soon and it would be nice if both her parents was there" fury said to her. "Why would I go when I haven't even met her significant other?" My mother asked as I rolled my eyes. "By choice" I started off "can we get on with the bullshit, Steve and I are supposed to be going out with some friends" I expressed.

"See She's disrespectful" my mother pointed out "you can't get through to a bitter woman I Already tried, she's going to die like that and I feel no ways honestly" I simply said standing up. "Y/N" Fury called out "Yes?" I answered "what is your problem with her?!" He asked. I never went fully in depth about my issues with him He just knew my mother and I had issues. "She's not a mother, never was, never will be. She doesn't care about no ones feelings but her own,  every time i would talk about a man I was interested in she would shut it down and talk shit. When I came to her for help because Jason was placing his hands on me and forcing himself on me, she said it was my fault, that I was acting like a bitch" I explained looking her in her eyes as Fury looked at her crazy.

"Are you out your fucking mind?" He asked looking at her crazy. "Don't talk to my fiancé like that" her fiancé started off. "You shut the hell up" fury stated to My mothers fiancé. "Nick don't even act like you were here to save the day either" She said.
"And you stood by and let this shit happen?" He asked my mothers fiancé looking at him crazy.

"I wasn't here but you heard her cries and did absolutely nothing about it but blame her, everything that happened to her, instead of helping you blamed her." He expressed. "This shit is crazy" he said shaking his head pacing back and forth.

"Let me get this shit straight" He started off "she told you time after time she was being abused, mistreated and sexually abused by her ex and all you can say is "it's her fault"?" Fury asked my mother. "Why would you say it's her fault?" He questioned. "Because of the stupid things she do, she fucking talks too much and is disrespectful" She flat out said as fury just looked at her. "So you let her think it was okay to be abused by a man?" He questioned. "She's groan if he raping her and placing hands on her and she's letting him that don't have anything to do with me because she's GROWN like she likes to say" she expressed.

"I'd leave your ass alone too" fury simply expressed. "Nick you wasn't here either so don't act like you're being a super hero for now showing up in her life discussing shit that was honestly years ago" my mother expressed.

"Yeah but she told you out of confidence that this was happening to her and you ain't do shit but ridicule this girl into thinking it's all her fault" fury explained. "That's why your ass stayed with him that long and made up every excuse for that dumb ass?" He asked me as I just looked away and looked down.

"Y/N if I had of known I would've-" He started off and pinched the bridge of his nose clearly pissed. "What was YOU going to do Nick?" My mother asked. "More than you and that motherfucka over there did" he said referring to my mothers fiancé.

"You are a disgrace as a mother" Nick simply said to my mother in her face. "What else happened?" He asked me as my mother and I just looked at each other and I looked down. "Nah don't try to intimidate her" fury said to my mother. "What else happened Y/N?" Fury asked. "Yeah what happened Y/N?" My mothers fiancé asked looking over at me.

"I got to go" I started off "Y/N" I heard fury call out behind me as I continued walking out the door getting into the car.

I started the car and immediately drove off heading back to the hotel. After my drive back upstate I finally made it to the hotel room and unlocked it walking in. I seen Autumn in the bed sleep but dressed and I heard the shower running. I kicked my shoes off and walked over to her kissing her head.

The was a knock on the door to the hotel room as I opened it revealing pepper. "Hey Is She sleep?" She asked about Autumn. "Uh yeah" I started off going to wake up autumn. "Pepper is here baby, where's your stuff?" I asked her as she got her over night book bag.

I walked autumn to pepper as pepper smiled at Autumn then looked at me. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing just a little tired" I lied. "Well get some rest and you two have fun tonight" She said as I faintly smiled and we said our goodbyes and I closed the door. I just sat on the bed feeling tears fall down my face.

"How'd it go?" I heard Steve ask behind me before quickly wiped my tears away and smiled turning around. "It was alright" I simply said. "Was anything resolved?" He asked as I shook my head "it's just is what it is" I said before going to get in the shower.