95.

✨Steve✨

"You look like Ryan Gosling" She brought up "who's that?" I asked as she just shook her head "we'll watch the notebook in a minute" she said in a giggle as she unzipped her suit case unpacking from our honeymoon. "We're finally in our house" I said walking up to her and holding her waist as she smiled placing her arms around my neck.

"You look so good" She expressed touching my beard "you need to shave it off" I mimicked as she playfully rolled her eyes leaning out of my grasp. She took the body wash and other toiletries out of her suitcase going into our bathroom.

"So since the guys, Tiffany and Autumn aren't coming in until the evening What do you want to do?" I asked leaning on the doorway as she placed her things in the proper places

"So since the guys, Tiffany and Autumn aren't coming in until the evening What do you want to do?" I asked leaning on the doorway as she placed her things in the proper places. "Well we need to finish unpacking" she started off placing her toothbrush in the toothbrush holder "and I have to get a big bow for autumns room to put on her door for when she finally comes home" she explained as I watched her walk throughout the bathroom explaining what she needed to do.

"Come here" I said as she looked at me "what's wrong?" She questioned I nodded my head for her to come over towards me as she placed her make up pouch in one of the drawers by her sink

"Come here" I said as she looked at me "what's wrong?" She questioned I nodded my head for her to come over towards me as she placed her make up pouch in one of the drawers by her sink. She walked over to me as I grabbed her by her waist and started kissing her lips as she kissed back.

"Mmmm" She said before pulling away "I have stuff to do" she said as I chuckled. "Come on" I softly said before kissing her lips and picking her up. I wrapped her legs around my torso laying her on the bed. I moved her suitcase off the bed before beginning to place kisses on her neck. I pulled my shirt over my head placing my lips back on her feeling her wrap her arms around my neck.

I kissed her jaw then sucked on her neck hearing the small moans she let out. I pulled away removing the oversized sweat shirt She had on. I removed her panties as Y/N placed her hand on my lower ab. "Remember the bed is connected to the wall" She reminded as I ignored her going back to kissing her lips. I placed myself into her moving her hands to above her head. I pushed a little deeper as she moaned loudly letting me know that was her spot.

I begun to thrust slowly in the spot feeling her try to take her hand out of me grip but I instead interlocked our fingers and continued to kiss her lips as she kissed back. My thrusts got a little harder and our skins begun to clap slowly. Y/N took her lips away mine slightly beginning to whimper as I looked her in her eyes.