70.

✨Steve✨

I let Scott in, as Natasha, Y/N and I watched as Scott paced back in forth talking to himself. Y/N just looked over at me as I looked at her. I then looked at Scott. "Scott you okay?" I asked

"Yeah, yeah" he stated waving us off continuing to pace back and forth

"Yeah, yeah" he stated waving us off continuing to pace back and forth. "Have you guys ever heard of Quantum Physics?" Scott questioned. "No" I answered "to make conversation" Natasha said as Y/N spoke up. "Yeah it has to do with protrons, electrons and going into a different realm That's not like the time in our reality" Y/N said as we all looked at her.

"Yeah" Scott said with a little smile. "Before Thanos and the snap I was in the quantum realm and Hope, she's my" he started off. "She's My-she was supposed to pull me out" he explained. "So you been in there for five years?!" Natasha. "No that's just it, I only been in there for five hours, the rules of the quantum realm is different in a different time from here in reality" Scott expressed.

"So what do you have in mind?" I asked as he started explaining himself and he was explaining things about time traveling. "What if there was a way we could enter the quantum realm at a certain point in time but then exit the quantum realm at another point in time?" he asked. "Like ... like before Thanos." He added.

"Wait, are you talking about a time machine?" I asked. "No, no, of course not," he stated. "No, not a time machine. This is more like, um ..." he started off. "yeah, like a time machine." He said as I then looked over at Y/N as she looked back at me.

"I know it sounds crazy" Scott stated "yeah but that's actually possible you have to pick the right, time, right era and you have to make sure the stones are put back at their exact places to not disrupt our reality" Y/N explained

"I know it sounds crazy" Scott stated "yeah but that's actually possible you have to pick the right, time, right era and you have to make sure the stones are put back at their exact places to not disrupt our reality" Y/N explained. "So who do we talk too about this, To make this possible?" Natasha asked.

"We need Tony" Y/N admitted "so what we're leaving now?!" Scott asked confused as Y/N picked her jacket up from off the chair she was in. "No hold on" I said holding her arm as she stopped and looked at me. "It's basically night time we'll head out in the morning" I instructed as
Y/N scrunched her eyebrows some.