96.

✨Y/N✨

Steve, Autumn and I were getting ready to go out to eat with Tiffany, Bucky and Sam as Autumn was in Autumns bathroom redoing her hair in the mirror.

"Mommy thank you" She thanked "for what baby?" I asked with a soft smile looking at her through the mirror. "For My room" she expressed. "You're welcome, you deserve it" I said to her before finishing her hair. "There" I said then gave her a smile as she smiled back. She quickly hugged my legs before running down the hall.

I turned out the light to the bathroom going to the room I shared with Steve beginning to greet dressed.

I sat in the mirror fixing the curls I placed in my head before doing Autumns hair then made sure my natural makeup was in place

I sat in the mirror fixing the curls I placed in my head before doing Autumns hair then made sure my natural makeup was in place. I placed on a pair of sandals got my phone and important cards heading downstairs. I was so sleepy and my breasts were sore. I realized I started spotting so I knew my period was about to start.

I went downstairs seeing everyone waiting by the door talking as Autumn was in Sams arms. "You ready?" Steve asked as I just nodded. Autumn decided to ride with Sam, Tiffany and Bucky as Steve and I rode together. I placed my head back on the head rest placing my hand on my stomach.
"You Alright?" Steve questioned looking between me and the road.

"Yeah I'm a little bloated" I answered feeling him place his hand on my thigh. "You need something before we go eat?" He questioned. "Yeah" I said before we stopped at Target and I got some Midol. Once I got the medication we were on our way to this Italian restaurant. I popped two pills and laid on the window. I grabbed Steve's free hand placing it on my lower back. "You sure you want to go?" Steve questioned.

"Yeah I'm hungry" I answered as we pulled up to the restaurant and got out going inside. We all got seated immediately as other people looked at us here and there noticing who Steve was. We ordered as I got some Parmesan chicken and a plate of lasagna. I ordered Autumn some pizza while Steve was eating spaghetti.

"This cake looks good too" I said looking at the molten lava cake. "Your eyes is being bigger than your stomach." Tiffany stated as I smiled. "Daddy what do you call a fake noodle?" Autumn asked Steve as the rest of the table was having their own conversation well, they were arguing about something.