42.

✨Y/N✨

I was sleep as I started hearing some noises. I automatically sat up quietly listening. "It's 3 AM, she should be sleep" I heard faintly as I got out of my bed grabbing my gun that was in my nightstand drawer quietly. "Go, Go, Go!" I heard them yell as I immediately ran into the bathroom quietly hearing them bust my bedroom door down and I climbed into the shower quietly.

"We need her dead. I WANT her dead" I heard Rumlow say. I then heard someone walk into the bathroom as I immediately snapped his neck from behind grabbing his body, quietly laying it on the floor. I stepped out the bathroom quietly as I hid behind one of my walls that looked into the living room seeing Rumlow talk to another guy.

"She isn't here, she maybe at the Avengers head quarters" one of the men stated "and we can't touch there because of Rogers and the rest of the lab rats but I will find her and kill her first, she's the most important to him right now" Rumlow stated.

"Is this about hydra?" One of the men asked "it ain't about any of that for me anymore. I just want them to feel the pain, the loss of everything they took from me. And make them pay for it in blood" Rumlow stated. "And she's the first to go" he simply stated and walked out along with another guy.

"I don't have time for this shit" I said to myself. I immediately started packing a duffle bag full of clothes and passports and every important document I needed. I got dressed in a pair of jeans and a hoodie. I placed my hoodie on along with a pair of sun glasses. I left my phone on the bed just in case they wanted to track my phone.

I walked a couple of blocks Steve's apartment building because I didn't want them to tap into my my car and find out my location off of my GPS as well. I walked up like five flights of stairs before making it to his floor. I knocked on his door as there was no answer I then knocked again as he finally opened the door shirtless dragging his hands over her face .

He then looked at me and immediately looked concerned. "What are you doing here?!" He questioned letting me in. He closed the door behind me as I sat my duffle bag on his couch. "Rumlow isn't dead"  I stated "what do you mean he's not dead?!" He questioned.

✨Steve✨

"What do you mean he's not dead?!" I questioned "him and some other men just raided my apartment trying to kill me" she expressed "he said something about wanting me dead and needing me dead because something was taken from him" she explained.

"Alright go lay down" I said before hugging her and kissing her head. She pulled away and went into my room. I grabbed my phone calling Sam he answered on the fifth ring "hello?" He said "I hope I didn't wake you" I stated as he chuckled "Nah I'm always up. what's up?" He questioned.

"Are you abled to get a ship out here tomorrow morning, we have to come back a little earlier than expected." I said. "We?" He dragged out and I could tell he was smiling on the other end making me chuckle. "Yeah we're coming out there" I said "good I miss my roll dawg and Tiffany definitely misses her best friend" he said as I faintly smiled. "What's going on though?" He asked.

"I'll tell you tomorrow right now I got to see if Y/N's alright" I said "Aight go check on your woman" he stated as we shared a small laugh. "I'll be at SHIELD waiting around 10" he said as we said our goodbyes. I hung up and went into the room seeing Y/N in one of my shirts just sitting there "you alright?" I asked as she nodded "yeah I'm okay, I'm just a little spooked thats it" she said.

"We'll handle it I just have to get back to the facility and get a plan together to find out his next move and take him out this time for good." I explained as she nodded "get some sleep we got to get up early" I said going to turn out the light as she got under the covers. I got in the bed next to her placing my arm around her waist.

"Thank you" I heard Y/N say softly "for what?" I asked. "Your security and for everything you do I haven't felt like this ever" she explained with her back still facing me. "You even helped me work on my relationship with my father and other things that I deal with personally and that's A lot and I thank you because you didn't have too" She explained then turned to face me wiping her tears.

I wiped her tears away "I know I'm not perfect but you love me anyway and I thank you" She thanked as I smiled and she faintly smiled back. "Don't Thank me, You gave me another chance at love and I'm grateful for that" I expressed making her smile.

I placed my lips on hers as she kissed me back slowly. She begun to deepen the kiss as I pulled her on top of me. I squeezed her butt softly feeling her start to rub herself against my growing bulge. She moved out our kiss placing her hands on my chest continuing to tease me.

I chuckled pulling my sweats Don't along with my briefs as she grabbed the base of my Dick sliding onto it slowly. Feeling her place both hands back on my chest to balance herself. She moved slowly up and down as I groaned and felt her clench around me resulting into me moaning louder.

She pressed her lips against mine continuing to bounce slowly. I snatched my lips from hers gripping her butt and closed my eyes. "Fuck" I groaned as she just kissed my neck. She wrapped her hand around my base beginning to ride the tip and moving her hand up and down slowly around my base.

"Shit Y/N" I groaned as she moaned softly "God you're big Steve" She let out. I pulled her shirt over her head groping her breasts softly along with gripping her hips. I looked up at her as she looked me in my eyes and we both smiled at each other.

I wrapped my arms around her waist kissing her lips as she kissed back. I begun to thrust my hips upwards at a medium pace as gripped my arm placing her head in the crook of my neck. "Oh my G-God" she moaned as I felt her start to cream. She sat up some in my arms as her eyes rolled back.

"Just like that" she moaned as she bit down on her bottom lip enjoying everything I was giving. "I love you" I groaned as she kissed my lips and pulled away placing her head in the crook of my neck. "I love you too" She let out as I felt myself slip out. Which resulted in us both letting out a frustrated groan.

I laid her on her back as I placed her legs on my chest. I slid into her with ease due to her wetness. "Baby" she moaned as I placed my lips on hers doing slow deep strokes. I felt her wrap her arms around my neck as I went deeper. She moaned loudly in between our kiss before taking her lips away.

"Daddy, just like that" she moaned throwing her head back. "You okay?" I asked as She nodded with her eyes still closed. I felt her legs start to shake as she squealed and gripped my upper arm. "Fuck" She whimpered as I placed my head in the crook of her neck kissing it. "Shit Steve" she let out moving her hands to my back digging her nails into it.

Her breathing started to quicken as I moaned "just like that" she whispered "oh my God. Yes!" She squealed loudly. As I pulled out and watched her squirt. She placed her hand over her mouth. "I am so sorry" she apologized as I smirked "Don't apologize I must be doing something right" I stated and begun kissing her lips again wrapping her legs around my torso.

I slid back into her wrapping my hand around her throat softly pressing my lips against hers. Her eyes rolled back we looked each other in the eyes as i quicken my pace with every thrust. I felt Y/N place her hand on my chest as her mouth hung open but nothing came out.

"Talk to me" I said as her eyes rolled back and she gasped "STEVEN OH MY GOD!" She moaned really loudly. Her legs started shaking vigorously as I moved my hand from around her throat. She placed her hand on my lower ab as we both came. "Shit Steve" she let out, out of breath as her eyes rolled back and I chuckled.