90.

✨Y/N✨

I got out the shower thinking about everything that was done to me and my mother just brushing it off like it was nothing like she didn't care. What was the whole point of being a mother if she just didn't care about her daughter. I endured a lot of pain and trauma dealing with my mother and things she would allow and say.

"You alright?" I heard Steve ask as I looked back at him and he looked at me as if I was crazy which he caught me staring at a wall for literally five minutes. "Y-yeah I'm fine" I assured going to put on underwear then I went into the bathroom beginning to do my hair by placing curls in it.

As I was curling my hair Steve came into the bathroom leaning back on the counter with his arms crossed looking at me as I tried to ignore it but I finally gave in and looked at him. "What?" I asked. "You're quiet, what's wrong?" He asked as I shook my head beginning to do light make up which consisted of my eye brows, lashes and lining my lips with black lip liner and adding lip gloss.

"Nothing" I assured walking out the bathroom going to get dressed. I slid into my jeans pulling them up buttoning them. "Do you think sometimes I can be standoffish and not loving towards you or Autumn?" I asked out of curiosity. "When you were trying to get me to go with Peggy, that's about it" he said in a chuckle. "Why?" He asked. "Do you feel I can be aggressive at times and mean to you for no reason?" I asked. "Where is this coming from?" He questioned.

"I have to um-I have to tell you something" I started off placing my shirt on and motioning for us to sit down. "I was trying to not bring this up to you because it seemed like when it was brought up to my mother it was no big deal so it was treated as not big deal" I started. "It was mentioned today in a way and I want you to know now, and know that if I ever did something, if I said something that hurt you, I'm sorry or if I ever say something to hurt Autumn that's you sit down and call me out on it. Because the last thing I want to do is hurt someoneI love and trust and hurt my daughter the way I was hurt" I explained as he looked at me concerned and I took a breath.

"When I was younger and in my past relationship I was raped" I admitted as I looked down at my hands feeling Steve look at me. "The first time I was like a pre teen my mothers boyfriend would you know" I started off "so I told her and she basically told me that it never happened, I was a liar and continued about dating him" I said.

"And then I went to her about my ex, she said it was my fault why I was raped. Recently she told me today that I was grown and I should've handled me being raped on my own because I was grown" I explained. "Y/N" He started off about to bring me in for a hug but I stopped him. "Don't do that I'm fine. I just thought I needed to tell you that before we tell anyone about the ceremony, I wish I told you sooner but I tend to try to not think about it" I explained.

"Did you get proper help for that?" Steve asked curious. "Not really but I'm okay" I assured giving him a faint smile to calm him down some so he didn't over react. "What about your mothers fiancé has he ever done anything to you?" He asked as We heard Steve's phone ringing. "If it's Fury don't answer it" I said as he pulled his phone out and silenced it before throwing it in the bed behind us.

"Her fiancé would touch me inappropriately sometimes and I told her but she said it was my fault. I should've never been dressed a certain way in front of a man" I said. "You know that's bullshit right? That mentality is what men uses as an excuse to rape women and they do what they do because of that fucking mentality" Steve cussed as I looked at him shocked.

"He didn't rape you?" He asked as I shook my head "I had my own place by then he would just touch me inappropriately so once I was old enough to be on my own, I was on my own and didn't really come around like that unless I had too." I explained.
"What about when you stayed with your mother for a while. When you didn't have a car or a place?" He asked.

"I ended up moving in with Tiffany because I couldn't deal with her pushing a guy onto me that I didn't know, and her fiancé being creep" I said as Steve pinched the bridge of his nose as there was a silence. "Are you mad at me?" I asked quietly as he immediately looked at me. "No, I can't bring myself to even be mad at you. You told me in your own time" he said.

"Yeah, I don't want you to think or treat me like I was broken and that I'm scared of sex and loving you. It's just sometimes I feel like I may treat you bad or push you away because of what I went through and I don't want you to feel bad because you're a really good guy, husband and father " I said as he faintly smiled.

"You're not broken in my eyes, you're strong and you don't hurt me at all. You love me the way I would want my wife to love me" He explained bringing me in for a hug as he kissed my head making me smile. "And you're the best mother in the world" he added as I smiled harder. "Come on let's go so you can take your mind off of this" he said standing up as I got up placing my heels on and grabbing my purse.

 "Come on let's go so you can take your mind off of this" he said standing up as I got up placing my heels on and grabbing my purse

We walked out the door meeting Tiffany, Sam and Bucky at a theater. We decided to go see a movie first then go out to eat since we knew if we went out to eat first then we were going to miss our movie by talking. Steve and I decided not to get snacks to save our appetite so I paid for the movie tickets.

"You look so good" Tiffany complimented standing next to me as I giggled getting my tickets. " you look good too and that skin is popping" I said complimented her nice soft light supple skin she was truly a bad bitch. "Don't get me started on you all that melanin and all that ass" she said looking at my back side as I giggled waving her off.

We turned as Steve was walking up to us with the guys and Steve just looked so nice and sexy I just wanted to bite him.

"Whew that's all mine" I said referring to Steve as I just looked over him

"Whew that's all mine" I said referring to Steve as I just looked over him. "I need his bestie" Tiffany said as I giggled. "Which one sam or Bucky?" I asked with a smirk. "Me and Sam is never going to happen, we tried and it didn't work" she said. "Nah you seen Bucky and with Sam it all of a sudden didn't work" I said as she giggled. "God he getting his hair cut tomorrow" she let out as I smiled. "What if he looks weird?" She asked. "Trust me he's not, but you're lucky" I started off "Steve trying to go brown and grow out a beard" I simply said shaking my head.

"It didn't look bad when he came back" Tiffany stated. "Yeah but I don't know" I said just looking at him trying to imagine it. "Girl please you're going to love it" she said as I giggled and Steve finally caught me looking at him. "Oop he caught you staring" Tiffany said as she looked away continuing to eat her skittles as I looked over at her and giggled.

"You should've worn a dress for that movie theater action" Tiffany said as I giggled. "Miss go get your man first then we'll talk" I joked making her giggle. "I am and I'm going to sit next to him in the theater" she said turning herself away from me walking away to him as I just smiled. Steve came up to me placing an arm over me as I smiled.