56.

✨Y/N✨

"Y/N" Tiffany said sitting on the toilet in the bathroom as I was taking a shower "what?" I asked "he's trying" she stated. "Tiff I do not want to talk about Steve as I'm getting ready for a date" I simply said washing my body off. "But he's trying in the midst of everything going on in the world right now" she expressed.

"Steve is only back because there's a big threat on the world right now, not because he genuinely wanted to come back for me besides I don't care" I said. "When are you going to let go of him leaving?!" She questioned "I already let go of it" I stated. "Then why are you acting like that towards him?" She questioned.

"Because he's so strong willed and stubborn we could've been married right now but he chose to make shit more complicated with the accords" I explained. "Y/N/N it's been two years it's time to get over it on top of that he's back, he can get to know Autumn and you two can get back together" she said.

"Why are y'all making it sound so easy as if he shows back up and magically he's forgiven or magically we're back engaged. No he dead ass left because he wasn't thinking nor listening to anyone" I expressed. "So why keep wearing the ring?" She questioned.

"The ring right there on the sink, put it in the box and give it back to him since you're so worried about the ring" I simply said. "You're only acting like this because you're hurt you didn't even act like this with your ex" she brought up. "Duh I'm hurt, you would be hurt too being pregnant, engaged and then all of a sudden he leaves because he didn't want to listen" I explained.

"Y/N you're not the only person who lost something when this all went down" she expressed opening the shower door. "Yes you lost your fiancé, and time for you and him to be together along with him being with Autumn . but he wasn't abled to see his first born being born, he wasn't abled to marry you, wasn't abled to call and talk to you whenever he wanted too, hell Sam and I didn't even get to go on our first date and actually talk to each other without arguing. He just kissed me and that was it" she explained.

"You're not the only one that lost something so stop being so closed off with him, yes he's the reason why you two are in this situation and he stated that but stop making it seem like he gained something from this and you lost everything because you both lost something." She explained.

"And although you two lost things with this decision You two gained something special which is Autumn" she explained as I smiled to myself.
"Don't let your daddy issues affect Steve and Autumns relationship either" she added as I nodded.

"I wouldn't be saying anything if I didn't love you..I see why Steve is crazy about you" she said looking at my naked body as we shared a laugh. "Close the door and stop" I said as she closed the shower door laughing. I finished washing up doing natural glam make up on my face then curled my hair.

Once I was done curling my hair I placed on hella "Warm vanilla" smell goods

Once I was done curling my hair I placed on hella "Warm vanilla" smell goods. First putting on baby oil then placing on warm vanilla lotion and to top it off warm vanilla spray. I placed a cute simple small diamond heart necklace on along with a silver charm bracelet. I slipped into my romper and placed on a pair of silver sandals.