4.

✨Y/N✨

Tiffany and I were at my apartment door as I was trying to unlock the door but I felt a hard nudge on my arm resulting in my keys falling onto the floor. "Tiffany really?" I asked just looking down at the keys as I then squatted down some picking up my keys. I then felt her hit the side of my head lightly. "Look!" She said in a whisper as I looked and seen Steve coming up the stairs.

I don't know what happened but I lost balance falling straight into the door hitting the side of my head. "Ouch!" I whispered rubbing my head "Bitch really?" Tiffany asked in a whisper "I was trying to get up" I whispered back in a whine as she then mocked me.

"get your ass up" she whispered back grabbing my arm forcefully, helping me up. Tiffany just smiled at him as he smiled at her then he smiled at me and placed his hand up greeting me as he continued To his door.

"Can I get a picture?" We heard Tiffany ask

"Can I get a picture?" We heard Tiffany ask. "Tiffany" I started off pinching the bridge of my nose as Steve chuckled "yeah it's fine" he assured as she pulled out her phone handing it to me smiling hard.

I just took the phone from her and took a picture of them and handed it back to Tiffany as I finally unlocked the door. "Go inside" I said to Tiffany as she smiled at her phone like a little kid going inside my apartment.

I just shook my head giggling "I'm sorry for her" I apologized. "No it's fine" he assured again "you look nice" he expressed as I looked down at my outfit

 "No it's fine" he assured again "you look nice" he expressed as I looked down at my outfit

and smiled "oh, thank you" I thanked before looking up at him smiling. "You look nice too" I said and instantly regretted what I said because it didn't even make sense. He chuckled and looked down at his outfit. "Thanks?" He said more like a question. This flirting shit was hard and I'm really about to give up.

"Did you pick anywhere you want to go tomorrow night because I'm tired of just catching you in the hallway" he expressed as I smiled. "I'm tired of just seeing you in the hallway too" I expressed as someone walked behind Steve making us share a laugh.

"Chinese food will be good for tomorrow" I expressed "no fancy restaurant?" He asked as I shook my head "eh. I want some chicken fried rice" I said making him smile. "I'll pick you up around 8...we'll knock on your door" he said as I giggled. "Okay" I stated as I smiled and turned around trying to open the door but Tiffany swung it open.

"Don't you think you need his number?" She asked smiling between me and Steve as I turned and looked at him with a nervous smile. "Here" he stated trying to hand a pen and small pocket note book. "No phone?" Tiffany questioned as I looked at her "can you go back inside please?" I asked her as Steve chuckled handing me his phone as I placed my number in it then he placed his in mine.

"I'll see you tomorrow" he said with a smile as i looked at his dimple piercing through his cheek on his right side. "Okay" I said blushing some as my dimples popped out. He waved to Tiffany as she waved back smiling big. I turned and pushed Tiffany in the apartment.

I closed the door behind me as she started screaming making me giggle and pinch the bridge of my nose. "A date with captain America?! Do you know how lucky you are?!" She questioned as I just giggled shaking my head. "You need to celebrate" she said as I shook my head "no we're just going out for Chinese food and besides I technically have a boyfriend still.

"Are you still claiming his ass?" Tiffany asked "yeah I'm still working for him too" I expressed. "Well just ask if you can switch and work under Jessica" Tiffany brought up. "I have to tell Steve though that I'm still in a relationship with him, that's not right" I stated. "Yeah but if you're breaking up with him why does he need to know?" Tiffany questioned "because if Steve had a girl he didn't break up with yet I would want to know too right?" I asked.

"You're about to miss out on a date" Tiffany said as I sighed "but you're right" Tiffany added as I picked up my phone to call Steve. I pressed his name and called him as he answered "hello?" He answered "Steve there's something I have to tell you" I started off "you don't want to go out tomorrow night?" He asked "no- I actually can't wait" I started off then sighed "I have a boyfriend and I just wanted to let you know" I brought up.

"What he say?" Tiffany whispered trying to put her ear to the phone to listen also but I moved. "It's okay I was just trying to get to know you because you're my neighbor" he said as I felt a little feeling of rejection and I have no clue why.

"Okay well I'll see you at eight tomorrow" he said "okay-yeah I'll see you too" I said before hanging up.
"He only wanted to get to know me because I'm his neighbor" I said then laid my head on Tiffany's lap.
"Awwww it's okay, you still have-" she started off then made a gagging noise "you still got-" she started off again making a gagging noise as I sat up and looked at her "I'm sorry Jason" she finally stated as I giggled.

"He's not that bad" I said "no he's not that bad because you two been together since you two were teenagers, you lost your virginity to him and you think he's going to propose THAT'S why you don't think he's bad. And that's just Tea" she explained.

"He's not though Tiff" I stated "so then why is he putting his hands on you, and if he isn't why does he always say something negative about your natural hair? Why are you always hiding your natural hair?" Tiffany questioned.

"Tiff my natural hair is in protective styles that's why" I brought up. "No when I first met you, you would wear protective styles but then you would wear YOUR hair, now I forgot how your hair even looks" she explained as I sighed. "Bottom line is as your Best friend I'm required to tell you when my Best friend is getting played and mistreated but that's all I can do. YOU have to see it for yourself and determine wether or not you're going to deal with him" she explained.

"Now" She started off going to get a pair of scissors. "You're going to take this weave out and give your hair time to breathe" she said walking over to me as I sat on the floor in front of her letting her take down my sew in.

"Tiff you know I can't wear my hair the way I want to, in the firm tomorrow" I brought up "says who? Jessica and Jason?!" Tiffany asked. "Your hair no way shape or form affects the work environment, you are sexy" she expressed.

"I'm not saying you can't wear protective styling but give your hair time to breathe and embrace it because if dont nobody else love your hair, you have too and don't ever let no man dictate how your hair is" she said as I faintly smiled.