37.

✨Y/N✨

"Okay but you talking all that shit and can't back it up" Sam argued with Tiffany as I just pinched the bridge of my nose. Steve was training self defense as a main task and how to use your powers effectively for different issues that may occur but Sam and Tiffany were dragging it.

"Look either you two fight or get together, I don't care" Steve stated looking at the ceiling then he looked at them as I giggled.

"See You're pissing Cap off" Sam stated before hitting her first and I ain't going to lie Tiffany can hold it down but not enough

"See You're pissing Cap off" Sam stated before hitting her first and I ain't going to lie Tiffany can hold it down but not enough. "Don't ever leave me with these two" I joked as Steve chuckled. "I won't" he said as I stopped them.

"Tiff you're pulling your punches" I interrupted as Steve looked over at me and chuckled. "What?" I asked as He shook his head. "Now don't get fucked up" I warned in the calmest tone as I placed my hands on the railing to the balcony.

"You pull your punches too" Steve teased as I looked at him "I do not" I said. "If That's the case then you just can't fight" he challenged with a smirk. "Do You really want to go there?" I asked turning to face him as he just chuckled. "I do actually" He said.

"First off, who helped your ass in the elevator?" I questioned. "I could've done it by myself" he said as I just side eyed him. "If you don't use the shield I can take you" I said rolling my eyes some. "We'll see" he said while looking down at Sam and Tiffany fight.

Around five thirty we stopped training for today and got take out Chinese for everyone and all sat down and ate trying to get to know each other more better. They soon all took showers getting ready for bed as I was in the process of going up to my room but Steve stopped the elevator before it could close and motioned me with his finger to come out.

I walked out "What?" I questioned in a giggle. "You need some training too obviously" he expressed "Really right now You want to fight?" I questioned. "Did I have time to do it earlier?" He asked trying to be a smart ass. "Can I at least change first?" I asked "go ahead" he simply said as I went upstairs to change.

I came back downstairs zipping my hoodie up and placing my hair in a ponytail meeting him in one of the conference rooms and it was huge

I came back downstairs zipping my hoodie up and placing my hair in a ponytail meeting him in one of the conference rooms and it was huge. He moved the table to the side so we had space then locked the door. "Nah what you locking the door for?" I questioned as he chuckled "so no one interrupts us" he said.

He started grabbing for his shield "no put that to the side" I stated as he chuckled placing it down "I can beat you with or without the shield" he said. "Can you?" I questioned as he shrugged "you're about to find out" he stated with a chuckle.

"I'm going to go easy on you" Steve started off as I simply nodded and punched him automatically as he nodded and chuckled

"I'm going to go easy on you" Steve started off as I simply nodded and punched him automatically as he nodded and chuckled. He started swinging at me as I dodged them I finally ducked and crawled under his legs then kicked him in both of the back of his legs making him fall on the ground.

I immediately stood up and laughed "so I got to go for your legs?" I questioned til I felt his foot sweep me from off the ground and I ended up on the floor. He then pinned my arms down and smirked. "You talk too much" he stated then started kissing my neck as I automatically wrapped my legs around his neck tightly.

"Tap out and I'll stop" I said as he chuckled and picked me up dropping me on the table hard as my legs loosened up and he turned me on my stomach grabbing my arm and stretching it behind my back.
I wanted to tap out badly because it hurt but knowing me I wasn't giving up that easy.

I took my other arm and elbowed him in the stomach as he loosened up his grip. I turned and pushed him against the wall by his throat. he placed his hand on my butt bringing me closer to him as I smiled "Steve" I started off til I felt him grab me by my ponytail hard as I groaned.

I loosened my grip around his neck as he moved his neck from my grasp and turned us around. He placed my back against the wall continuing to pull my ponytail back and he then wrapped his hand around my throat. "I hope you don't do this to all women" I let out. "No just you" he expressed.

I tried to get his hand from around my throat but couldn't. I rubbed my thigh against the crotch area of his pants. "It's not going to work, it's okay to tap out" he teased as my eyes rolled back and I tapped his arm. He automatically let go and turned me around placing my chest flesh against the wall continuing to pull my back ponytail.

"Put your hair up when you fight" he stated in my ear while pulling it back some more as I bit my lip and moaned some. "Okay" I let out pushing my butt against him hearing him lowly groan. "Let go now" I stated "not until you move your butt" he said as I automatically moved my butt and he let go of my hair.

I turned as he unzipped my jacket then took it off of me throwing it somewhere. I watched him as he did it then pushed him away as we ended back in the middle of the room. He then started taking off his suit top as I watched him. He now just had on a white wife beater and his pants.

I placed my hair in a bun and automatically kicked him in the chest hard the shoved him into the chair as he fell back. I then climbed on top of him and placed my hand around his throat as he just smirked looking up at me. I felt him grab my butt hard as hell as I let out a wince and moved my hands trying to move his.

He automatically pushed me on the floor climbing on top as I wrapped my legs around his torso trying to flip us over. I eventually flipped us over but ended up back on my back and he placed his arm around my throat putting me in a chokehold.

I tried breaking out of his hold "do you give up?" He asked "nope" I said continuing to squirm. I then felt his hands slip into my shorts and he started rubbing my clit slowly. "Okay" I moaned out as he chuckled then let me go.

I was about to get up but he pulled me back onto the floor making me laugh. "Move" I said in between my laughs as I rolled over and he climbed on top of me. "This is why you locked the door?" I questioned as he just smirked at me. "Nope" I said rolling over on my stomach trying to get away from him but he just dragged me by my ankle then gripped my butt.

I giggled as I felt him grab my ponytail with the other hand. He pulled down my shorts and panties as I felt him slowly enter me hearing him groan. "I told you, you couldn't beat me" he expressed as I bit down on my bottom lip moaning.

He started thrusting at a medium pace as I moaned louder. "You're so big" I winced placing my face in my arms but he grabbed my ponytail going faster I sat up on my hand and knees some. "Fuck" he let out in a throaty groan.

I felt him suck on my neck as he continued thrusting. "Wait" I moaned out placing my hand on his lower ab. I looked back as he kissed my lips beginning to thrust again while continuing to thrust into me. I snatched my lips from him"Just like that" I moaned out as he went deeper and my eyes rolled back.