41.

This book really going by fast🥺-Dajah💕

✨June✨
✨2 years later✨
✨Y/N✨

Steve and I have been doing really good only thing was he was bouncing between Washington and New York due to work. I still have been dodging being apart of SHIELD and it's been hard because fury is quote on quote dead and everyone act like I'm second in command or that I have to take the throne into becoming head of SHIELD. My mother and I no longer speak due to us having a huge argument and her judging me, calling me all types of hoes and me being stupid. Then she said she hopes me and Steve didn't make it and prayed that he got me pregnant and left.

Steve and I were coming back from Picking up our order of philly cheese steaks. We walked to my apartment door as I unlocked it. "You look good" Steve complimented as I looked down at my outfit.

"I know right, I've been stressing like crazy lately though" I admitted "well I'm going to make sure you eat while I'm here" he said handing me my food as I just smiled

I kicked my heels off "wait so this is your first time having a philly?" I asked curious "yeah" he said "say swear" I said making him chuckle. "Yeah" he said more convincing.

"You're going to love it" I said opening my plate and eating a fry as he opened his plate

"You're going to love it" I said opening my plate and eating a fry as he opened his plate. I got him a beer as I got myself a water. I started praying over our food as I finally finished the prayer and opened my eyes. I opened my eyes to see Steve staring at me with a sly smile.

"What?" I asked as he shook his head and I playfully rolled my eyes "if we keep standing up while eating we're going to get gas" I said making him chuckle.
"Where'd you learn that from?" He asked as I sat in the chair that was at the island and Steve placed a fry in his mouth sitting in the seat next to me.

"A movie" I admitted making him laugh "but" I started off as he chuckled and looked at me. "It is true that if you do stand up and eat you'll have gas" I said. "Why would I get it standing up vs sitting down he questioned.