27.

Double update because I love yall💕-Dajah❤️

✨A couple of weeks later✨

✨Steve✨

I was jogging around the capital with Sam like every other morning as we were talking. "Look" Sam said nodding his head towards Y/N and Tiffany talking and walking as I just looked at Sam "you two still not talking?" Sam questioned. "We talk. We're just not in each other's space like we used too" I said.

"It's probably because you won't ask her to be your girl" Sam brought up. "You think she's ready for that? You think I'm ready for that?" I asked Sam. "I see the way you look at her and how you act around her. You better make a move before someone else does. That's when it'll hurt for real" Sam explained.

"I literally haven't been talking to her, how would I ask to date her out of the blue?" I questioned. "Just talk to her" Sam said as Sam smiled at them "hey girls!" He exclaimed in a high pitched girly tone of voice as I laughed some.

 "Just talk to her" Sam said as Sam smiled at them "hey girls!" He exclaimed in a high pitched girly tone of voice as I laughed some

Y/N and Tiffany giggled as Y/N then looked at me. We looked at each other for a second then she looked at Sam. "You two are up early" Sam brought up "yeah she got stuff to do so we came earlier" Tiffany explained as I looked at Y/N. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked Y/N as she looked at me.

"Can we talk later I actually got to go" she said "I'll see you later" I stated as she gave off a faint smile and walked away with Tiffany.

Around seven o clock I headed over to Y/N's new place. I knocked on her door as she came to the door with her hair in messy wavy bun , pair of glasses and some loungewear.

She just looked at me and let me in

She just looked at me and let me in. I looked around as her apartment was put together nicely.

She closed the door behind me going back to her couch writing something down

She closed the door behind me going back to her couch writing something down. "What's up?" She questioned not looking my way.

"You've been really distant lately" I expressed "because I've been doing school work and going to work" she answered as I looked at her "so that's why you've been ignoring me?" I questioned "Steve no one is ignoring you, I've been doing me" she admitted.

"So that's what we're doing?" I questioned "Steve I only put myself at a distance because you honestly don't know what you want, so I'm stepping back so you can figure out what you want" she explained as I just looked at her.

"What made you think I didn't want to be with you?" I asked. "The time span between everything that happened and at one point we didn't even talk" she explained. "Because you didn't want to talk, you were always busy with something to where you avoided me." I expressed

"Steve you know that I like you and you still haven't made a move or anything so I just stepped back" she explained as I looked at her.

"How do you know that the whole time you were busy avoiding me I wasn't trying to be more than just friends?" I asked as she looked up from her book "really? You helped me move into this apartment and I helped you into yours and yet you still didn't say anything" she expressed as I then looked at her.

"Im not trying to hear that, if you didn't want to be with me then you should've just left me alone. I didn't think you even got down like that" she said going back to writing back in her book. "Are you finished?" I asked as she looked at me about to say something but I took her books away "Steve" she started off as I started talking.

"First off I don't get down like that, second We were never alone either, I wanted us to be alone not with everyone when I asked" I started off as she tried to say something "If I like you then I'll deal with you if I don't I would've never even bothered to knock on your door to ask you out anywhere" I explained.

"Who are you talking to like that?!" She asked giggling, I could tell she was about to try and go off but I wasn't letting that happen because she wanted the answer so I'm giving it to her and I'm just finishing what she started. "Let me finish" I stated cutting her off as her mouth dropped some and she looked at me in disbelief but she was quiet.

"Do you want to be together?" I asked as she looked at me. "I don't know, I'll think about it" she simply said as i chuckled watching her grab her books. I automatically took them out her hands as she just looked at me "I said I'll think about it, what you want?" She asked. "For you to give me an answer, I don't care that you're mad" I simply said

✨Y/N✨

"I said I'll think about it, what you want?" I asked. "For you to give me an answer, I don't care that you're mad" Steve simply said as I tried not to smile. "You already know the answer" I said trying to get up but he pulled me by my waist onto his lap "if you wanted me to ask you, then I need a clear yes or no answer" he said.

"Yes, now can you let me go?" I asked as he just looked at me and I finally looked at him. Steve then kissed my lips as I kissed back slowly. I then pushed him off "I got work to do move" I said grabbing my books and sitting on the other side of the couch far from him.

"You can leave now, I have to get this work done and you're a distraction" I admitted "I'm just sitting here, how am I a distraction?" Steve questioned. "Because you are. can you go now?" I whined as he unzipped his jacket and I groaned making him laugh.

He scooted closer to me as I giggled "you are so annoying" I expressed as he turned on the tv and chuckled. "What do you want to watch?" He asked "you walk out of my apartment" I said smartly. "Not gonna happen" he said as I rested my legs on his and placed my lap top on my lap doing the mini quizzes they had me doing as I felt Steve rub my leg softly.

"Stop" I said in a giggle he sat up some getting in between my legs as I moved my laptop some. "What are you doing?" I asked about to laugh. "Nothing do your work." He said waving me off as I just looked at him and shook my head giggling before moving my laptop back on my lap.

I felt Steve take my shorts off as I leaned my head back smiling. "Stop being a distraction" I whined as he chuckled placing his mouth on my pearl. He sat my laptop on the table as he grabbed my legs going deeper.

"Steve stop" I said in a giggle as He started flicking his tongue and I placed my hand on his head. "Mmm" I moaned softly then arched my back some watching him. He started rubbing my clit with his thumb slowly while continuing to suck.

My eyes rolled back as I placed my hand on his and he interlocked our fingers. I smiled to myself but it quickly turned into a loud moan. "Oh my God!" I squealed hearing him slurp.