10.

✨Steve✨

I changed and went to visit peggy in the hospital, I sat by her side just talking to her. She just looked at me "what's wrong Steve?" She asked as I just shook my head. "Steve" she said as I looked at her and sighed. "There's this woman that I'm attracted too, but she's been keeping things from me" I stated.

"Awww, what?" She asked "She works for SHIELD and is Fury's daughter" I expressed as Peggy's whole face lit up. She then smiled big "she's a beautiful woman" Peggy said as I looked at her "you know who she is?" I asked as Peggy nodded. "She's nice, she has her head on straight" Peggy complimented.

"Yeah but she's been keeping secrets from me, she was watching over me for a year and I just found out and I'm finding out she's Fury's daughter" I expressed. "Oh still dramatic I see" Peggy teased in a giggle then she coughed some as I looked at her concerned. "Fury told her to not say anything to protect you and to protect herself, if she goes around parading she's fury's daughter she can possibly lose her life and fury doesn't want that" Peggy explained.

"So you owe her an apology, it was her mission and she had to stick to it" Peggy explained as I nodded some then looked at my hands "yeah" I said with a faint smile. "And you like her, so why stay mad?" Peggy questioned with a big smile making me smile.

"She tried to shoot me today" I expressed making her laugh "did she?" Peggy asked as I chuckled and nodded. "it's not your first time being shot at by a woman" she said as I smiled. "Give her a chance, it's hard to find a woman who's willing to protect you and herself from death" Peggy said as I started thinking about Y/N.

"But if you want to find another woman because of her "secrets" just know when she's gone she's gone" Peggy expressed

"It's just not the same" I started off "if I were to get to know someone else other than Y/N it wouldn't be the same" I truthfully said

"you know what you have to do Steve" Peggy stated as I smiled "you should bring her around, I want to meet her" she expressed excitedly as I chuckled "I'll bring her by" I assured before planting a kiss on her head saying my goodbyes before I went back home. It was around nine at night as I went up the stairs and knocked on Y/N's door.

Tiffany opened the door and smiled "hey Steve, she's changing. I don't think she wants to see you though" she expressed. "Let me see her" I said as Tiffany stepped to the side.

She came out her room dressed in a pair of leggings and an oversized off the shoulder sweater

her hair was in a messy bun along with a pair of glasses with some folders in his hands. "Tiff what we eating?! I'm hungry" She asked before she looked up at me and immediately looked at Tiffany.

"What?" Y/N asked looking back at me "I'm going to go in the room" Tiffany excused herself walking off as Y/N sat on the couch placing her flip flops on. "Thank you for not killing me" I thanked as she faintly smiled "so you're in the apartment of the person who gave you your near death experience ?" She asked.

"I'm not the one who was keeping secrets" I simply said as she shook her head. "I got things to do can you please go?" She asked looking back at me. "No because I thought I could trust you, was everything that we talked about even true?" I asked as she stood up. "If you don't trust me and don't want to deal with me why are you here?" She asked and walked away going to open the door.

"Go please?" She asked as I walked towards the door "you know I actually liked you" I started off and chuckled "that's nice" she started off "I liked you too but you can't trust me remember?" She asked then closed the door in my face. Then she swung it open with a bag over her shoulders and files in her hand.

She pushed one of the files into my chest as I looked down at it seeing all my information. "Where are you going?" I questioned "for someone who has an issue with me sure does ask a lot of questions concerning me and what I'm doing" she said as Tiffany rolled her eyes at Y/N and shook her head.

"Goodnight Steve" Tiffany stated as the doors to the elevator closed. I looked at the files and faintly heard music playing behind me. I turned and looked at my door.

I got closer hearing it get a little louder each time I moved closer to the door

I got closer hearing it get a little louder each time I moved closer to the door.  I went downstairs and climbed on the fire escape to my apartment and climbed through the window quietly. I placed the files down on the floor quietly then quietly grabbed my shield. I went around the corner prepared for someone to try and shoot but I seen fury just sitting there in the chair.

I caught my breath and just stood there "really?" He questioned "what are you doing here?" I asked
"my wife kicked me out the house" he simply said "I didn't know you had one" I said "there's a lot of things you don't know about me" he stated. "Yeah you're right" I simply said as he showed me his phone from his chair.

"Shield has been compromised" it stated as I looked at him. "Why did she kick you out?" I asked really referring to shield being compromised. "she-" he started off and stood up as someone started shooting Into the apartment which resulted into fury getting shot multiple times.

He fell onto the ground as I went to his aid. "Here take this and trust no one, make sure Y/N's okay they're after her too" he stated as he called an ambulance and I seen the person who was shooting. I ran jumping through the window running after the person.

A/N- short I know yall❤️

Apartment 10A || Steve Rogers, Captain America (BWWM)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara