39.

✨Y/N✨

Steve and I hurried and fixed ourselves before anyone either looked for me or him. He stepped out of the room first then I stepped out going to meet up with everyone to see if they wanted to all go out for breakfast.

I seen Tiffany on her phone as Sam was on his and Wanda and vision were talking and giggling. I just smiled at Wanda and vision "good morning guys, you all want to go out for breakfast?"I asked them "I'm not really that much hungry" Wanda admitted "me either" vision said as I nodded then looked at Tiffany and Sam.

"I want some food" Sam expressed getting up "you already know I'm going" Tiffany stated as I giggled we then seen Steve being goofy. "What is wrong with you this morning?" Sam asked Steve with a smile. "It's a good morning" he expressed as I smiled to myself. "Go get dressed In something else we want to look normal" I teased as Steve smiled and ran his tongue across his bottom lip then smirked at me.

He then gave me his keys "go wait in the car" he instructed then walked off as I felt myself get a little excited. "Oh that's why he's having a good morning" Sam stated looking over at me "shut up, I'll be in the car" I said as Tiffany followed me.

"What was that about?" Tiffany asked with a big smile walking next to me as I smiled "I don't know" I said with a little giggle unlocking the car doors.
"You two fucked" she said bluntly as we got in the car. "Can you be any louder?" I asked sarcastically then laughed getting in the car.

"It's not a secret, me and Sam heard you two, especially you" she expressed as I covered my face out of embarrassment. "Did anyone else?" I asked "no but Captain Rogers put it down Huh?" She asked as I just covered my face. "The thing was we were trying to be quiet so nobody would hear us, this is so embarrassing" I expressed.

"Girl" she started off waving me off "your moans are cute now if you sounded like pop smoke we would've had a big problem" she said as I shook my head then giggled. The guys got in the front seats chuckling. I handed Steve the keys as he started the car and drove us to this dinner.

I sat next to Tiffany as Steve and Sam sat across from us. "So it was an active morning" Sam brought up as I just lifted my menu up looking at it.
"What are you talking about?" Steve asked "I'm saying it was a lot of loud action this morning" Sam said as Steve pinched the bridge of his nose starting to chuckle.

"It's not funny" I said "don't bring it up" Steve said. "I'm happy for you, we were outside the door rooting for y'all" Sam said referring to him and Tiffany. "Can we get off this topic?" I questioned. Our waitress came and caught Sam's attention. He started trying to flirt with her but she wasn't really feeling it.

She walked away as Tiffany laughed "damn" I said as Steve just sat there laughing