46.

✨Steve✨

"She must want marriage after the way she stormed out of here, what you do bro?" Tiffany's friend questioned. "Don't call me your bro" I simply stated getting out the booth. "Don't do it, it's a black woman they aren't submissive at all" Sam and I heard him say as we just walked out the restaurant.

He trailed behind us as we finally made it to the car seeing the girls in the car talking. They got out as
Y/N dryly said bye. "Remember what I told you" he said to me " they are submissive they just don't submit to you" I simply said as his smile dropped. "What you talking about?" Tiffany asked. "So Why are you with a black Woman, it doesn't even correlate?" Sam asked.

"What the hell is going on?" Y/N asked lowly to me as I shook my head. "I'll tell you when we get in the car" I stated continuing to listen. Tiffany looked between Sam and her friend. "Don't deal with this clown, he's still got growing up to do hopefully" sam said handing her back her card. "I'll give you back the money for you and his meal" Sam said to Tiffany as Tiffany was confused.

"Damn all because I said black woman aren't submissive?!" He questioned "yo you're talking to a black man and a white man saying that they aren't submissive and we both agree that they are they just don't listen to your ass" Sam argued. "We're not submissive?" Y/N asked lowly to Tiffany as Tiffany just got in the car pissed.

"I know for a fact she's not submissive" he said referring to Y/N. "Excuse me?" She asked "Don't bring her into your bullshit idea" I stated. "Oh it must be because I'm dark skin" She sarcastically said as he shrugged some. "Yeah In a way" he said. "Tiff you brought a colorist?!" Y/N said from outside the car to Tiffany as tiffany just shook her head.

"You being disrespectful and I'm about to beat your ass in this parking lot" I started off about to say something else but Sam interrupted "Nah he a clown" Sam added "let me handle him" Y/N started off. "You know Don't be mad at a dark skin black Woman and black Woman in general because they didn't want your funny looking ass back in high school. It's not black Woman's fault that you a dusty ass man who not doing shit with his life whose momma didn't love him." Y/N started off.

"Go get in the car I'll handle him" I said placing my hand on her lower back. "Can I finish baby?" She asked looking back at me, politely smiling. She then looked back at Tiffany's friend. "So don't come up in my face talking About black Woman arent submissive. why would I be submissive to a little ass boy who can't even give up a seat for his own woman. Make me wonder what's really between your legs, bitch" she said with no remorse looking him up and down in pure disgust before getting in the car. Tiffany's friend was trying to be hard but he looked hurt.

"Damn" I said as Sam agreed "Don't call her phone no more" Sam simply said before I got in the back seat with Y/N and Sam got in the drivers seat. "Why would you do that?!" Tiffany questioned Sam with tears in her eyes. "Why you jumping on me?" Sam questioned as she just ignored him looking out the window.

I tried placing my hand on Y/N's thigh but she moved it continuing to look outside. It was a quiet ride back upstate. We finally made it back to the Avengers facility and got out the car. I went to my room waiting on Y/N to Come so I could talk to her.

Sam came in the room "Tiffany won't talk to me I didn't even Do anything wrong" Sam said. "Same thing with Y/N I don't know what's wrong with her" I said taking off my jacket and rubbing my hands over my face.

"I'm telling you Y/N's upset because everyone's getting engaged and she probably seen the ring Tony had in your pocket thinking it was for her" Sam explained "that thought is exaggerated" I said in a chuckle as he threw his hands up in surrender then chuckled "I'm just saying" Sam said as Y/N stood at the door. "Is she okay?" Sam asked "yeah she actually wants to talk to you" Y/N said to Sam.  He stood up about to leave out the room. "night you two" he said.