12.

Y'all this is terrorism...y'all in the DMV Area be safe-Dajah💕

✨Y/N✨

I woke up and started getting ready for the meeting Alexander Pierce wanted to have with Steve and I.
I straightened my weave and started getting dressed.

I placed on a pair of black red bottom pumps

"You need me to go up there with you?" Tiffany questioned "no I need you to be safe and to stay out of sight until you're needed at SHIELD. If they catch you with me you can possibly die so no" I explained.

"Y/N please be safe" she said on the verge of tears as I giggled and hugged her "so dramatic, don't I always?" I asked placing my shades on and grabbed my purse walking out the door. I placed some lip gloss on and walked to my car.

As I was driving to SHIELD head quarters I got an incoming call from a random number. I answered it as the sound of Alexander Pierce's voice went throughout the car. "Captain Rogers is here" he informed "okay I'm turning in now" I said pulling up in front of SHIELD as I got out the car. I held my phone in my hand along with my purse in the other that had my gun in it.

My heels clicked on the ground as people were greeting me. I went into the elevator as the door was closing but it soon opened because some one placed their hand in the opening. There stood Rumlow as I stood there uncomfortable. He smiled at me as I gave off a fake smile. He pressed the button as I just stood there holding my purse in front of me.

We soon reached the floor we needed to be on as the doors opened. I walked out as I felt a hand on my back "remember what I talked to you about?" Rumlow said as I nodded "we need to have justice for your father" he stated as i nodded and watched him open the door for me.

I walked into the conference room as Steve was standing up looking at a picture as Pierce was also standing up. Steve then looked up from the picture and looked over at me.

He looked me up and down as I just looked at him then Pierce

He looked me up and down as I just looked at him then Pierce. "You look lovely, How are you doing?" He questioned hugging me "I know you're trying to grieve I just thought you should be here while I talk and question Rogers, if you have any forms of punishment you can add in also would be fine" he started off as I faintly smiled and turned around.