14.

According to my calculations if I update this book everyday it'll end in two months so y'all enjoy the daily updates😊-Dajah💕

✨Y/N✨

Steve broke into a truck and hot wired it as we were now going to Jersey. I was now waking up from my nap slowly. I groaned some still in a little pain from Steve having us jump out of that elevator and Jason slamming me on that coffee table.

"You alright?" I heard Steve question as I nodded then sat up some. "I'm hungry" I said then looked out the window. "I'll get you something when we make it to The next state. Can you wait?" He asked as I nodded.

"This is the first and last time I'm ever doing anything with you" I said as he chuckled "why what's wrong?" He questioned "my back hurts from that damn drop and Jason slammed me onto my coffee table" I admitted. "I broke your fall why is your back hurting?" He asked "even though you broke my fall doesn't mean I'm not going to feel anything" I said and groaned trying to rub my lower back.

I felt Steve move my hand and rub it for me as I laid my head on the window some. "Right there?" He questioned as I nodded. "We had to get out of there I had no choice" he said as I looked at the open road ahead of us. "Yeah I know thank you" I said as he had one hand on the wheel and the other massaging and rubbing my lower back.

"What was that back there?" Steve asked as I looked over at him "what?" I questioned "that kiss" he brought up. "People are uncomfortable about PDA so I kissed you trying to keep us from getting caught I explained that" I said as he nodded.

"Was that your first kiss since 1945?" I asked curious as he chuckled "was it that bad?" Steve asked "no I was just asking" I stated "no that hasn't been my first kiss since 1945" he informed "1946?" I asked as he sighed and just looked between me and the road.

"How about you teach me?" He started off "since you know what you're doing" he added "drive" I simply said as he chuckled and smiled to himself.
"I was just asking" he said looking at the road.

"You can't teach somebody how to kiss, you just got to go with the flow" I said as he pulled to the side of the road

"You can't teach somebody how to kiss, you just got to go with the flow" I said as he pulled to the side of the road. "What are you doing?" I asked "you're about to teach me" he said. "Really right now?" I asked as he took his seatbelt off ignoring me.

"You do know people are trying to kill us?" I questioned "Steve" I said as he just looked at me "Steve start the car, I'm not about t-" I started off as he placed his lips on mine and I automatically stopped talking.

I slowly kissed his lips back resting my hand on his cheek as we soon slowly pulled away. "That wasn't bad" I started off as he placed his lips back on mine interrupting me once again. He placed his hand back on the side of my face deepening the kiss as I placed my hand on the back of his neck.

We pulled away as Steve and I were smiling like two crack heads. "My father would have killed you if he seen that" I said in a giggle as he chuckled "how did you handle that growing up?" He questioned.