69.

✨Steve✨
✨Five years Later✨

It was five years later and everything was still the same. Y/N and I had our ups and down like any other married couple but we're okay. Autumn was now five going on six soon and she's just like her mother. She have my looks, the attitude of her mother but was a daddy's girl.

Lately I've been very content in the state we were in as far as it being Y/N, Autumn and I. It seems like as the years passed by, I've been with Y/N and Us watching Autumn grow up Made me not want to do anything different as far as possibly risking and losing them two to bring back everyone else. I already lost my time with Peggy, I didn't want to lose my first family this time around.

Y/N on the other hand lately has been going through it and I believe it's because she doesn't have her best friend. She doesn't have her mother due to them not on speaking terms and then she doesn't have her father. Which that's where
Y/N and I bump heads at alot because I've been staying low and she doesn't like that, along with Tony and I not on speaking terms still.

Ever since the day he came back and he said what he had to say we haven't been on speaking terms. Y/N and pepper speak all the time to set up play dates with Autumn and Morgan. along with pepper being someone Y/N could to talk too and Vice versa. But Tony and I haven't spoken to each other since then.

Bruce went away to do his own thing along with Thor and the only people living at the compound was Natasha, Autumn, Y/N and I. Rhodes was off checking out something for Natasha.

I was walking back into the Avengers compound from the store as I got Y/N some Ice cream and other things we needed along with some roses for her.I went into the kitchen placing everything away then took a rose out of the bouquet and grabbed the bouquet of Roses walking into the office
Y/N was at with Autumn working on her homework.

I leaned onto the bookcase as they didn't notice me. Autumns back was facing towards me as Y/N was facing me sitting behind the desk but she wasn't paying me any mind. "What's 1+1?" Y/N asked. "One plus one equals Two" Autumn answered in a singing tone due to Y/N having 1+1 on repeat always. I just chuckled to myself quietly then smiled at them.

Y/N just paused and looked at Autumn before they shared a laugh

"Autumn seriously" Y/N said in a laugh "okay mommy" Autumn said. "2+2?" Y/N questioned as Autumn was counting on her fingers "4" Autumn answered as I continued to smile at them. "3+3?"
Y/N questioned. "21" She answered as I couldn't help but laugh to myself. "Keep on. Your daddy is coming back with ice cream and you won't get any" Y/N threatened. "6" Autumn correctly answered.

"Good job, last one. 6+6?" Y/N questioned as there was a prude and Autumn was counting on her fingers. "11" She answered. "Close" Y/N said "12" autumn said as Y/N smiled and held her hand up as They high fived each other. "That was it for your homework?" Y/N asked looking through Autumns agenda. "Yes" Autumn said as Y/N closed Autumns folder and agenda handing it to her.