65.

✨Steve✨

Y/N and I made it back to the Avengers facility as we got out the car with our shopping bags and the food we bought for dinner that we were waiting to eat back at the facility. We heated our food up and went straight into the room. We ate and the whole time we were eating, I kept looking at Y/N smiling. She finally caught me looking at her as she looked at me "what?" She asked as I shook my head smiled.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" She asked then grabbed her phone to look at herself but I laughed and stopped her. "Nothing is wrong, you're just beautiful" I said making her look at me and smile. "And thank you for today, I needed it" I thanked closing my To go box that was now empty.
"You're welcome. You deserve it" She said closing her box.

"I'm going to get out of this and take a shower" she informed before kissing my head as I smiled and watched her get up from the bed. I took our empty containers downstairs throwing it away. I went back upstairs closing out room door. Then went into the bathroom As Y/N was in the shower listening to music softly.

I undressed myself and opened the shower door climbing in slowly. I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind as she laid her head back on my chest. I stood there thinking about Y/N and I just smiled. "Steve when something is bothering you, just talk to me I don't want you walking around stressing or upset" Y/N said softly as I kissed her shoulder.

"Okay" I stated. "When this is all over, do you want to have another baby?" I asked as she turned to face me. "You want another baby? What about what's going on?" She asked as I chuckled. "Yeah, kids, a house. Whenever this I all done" I expressed as she smiled. "Yeah but after we have a wedding, I want a nice small wedding" she said with a smile as I smiled at her and kissed her lips.

We finished washing up as we got out the shower and Y/N changed into something comfortable.

"I'm going to check on Autumn then I'm going to shave and come to bed" I said as Y/N gasped "no" she said as I chuckled "what?" I asked "you're getting rid of the beard?" She asked "yeah" I said as she sighed then smiled

"I'm going to check on Autumn then I'm going to shave and come to bed" I said as Y/N gasped "no" she said as I chuckled "what?" I asked "you're getting rid of the beard?" She asked "yeah" I said as she sighed then smiled. "Okay" she said as I chuckled going out to check on pepper and Autumn.

"How was she?" I asked pepper "she's an Angel" pepper said smiling at a sleeping Autumn as I smiled took Autumn from her. "Thank you" I thanked pepper. "No it's fine I had fun with her besides she's my God daughter" pepper said waving it off.

I kissed Autumns head putting her in her bed. I went back in the room seeing Y/N laying across the bed on her phone reading something. "What you reading?" I asked walking into the bathroom. "Something in the Bible" she answered as I just smiled to myself. I started placing shaving cream on my beard. Y/N came into the bathroom on her phone.

"It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a suitable partner for him" she said as I chuckled and looked back at her. "Did you just read a Bible verse?" I asked as she cheesed "Because you need to know" she expressed as I smiled and nodded. "Thank you" I thanked. "For what?" She asked wrapping her arms around my torso from behind. "For being you" I expressed making her smile. "I love you" I said with a smile turning her way as she cheesed.

"I would kiss you but you have shaving cream all over your face" she said as I tried kissing her but she moved her face laughing. I tried kissing her again but she unwrapped her arms from around me laughing. I chuckled and she watched me shave my beard as I looked at her. "What?" I asked in a chuckle. "Can I shave it?" She asked as I chuckled "why?" I asked "because I'm pampering you" she said as I gave her an iffy look handing her the razor.

"Do not cut me" I warned " I shave too, I know how to work a razor" She expressed beginning to shave my beard. "My beard going away" She whined poking her bottom lip out as I chuckled placing my hands on her waist. "I missed the beardless look though" She said as I smirked some. My hands slid to her butt as she smiled. "Keep it up" She warned as I chuckled some. She finished shaving my beard as I wiped my face off.

"Did I do good?" She asked smiling big as I looked at my face. "You actually did good" I said as she smiled and rinsed my razor off. "I'm going to kiss Autumn to sleep" she said as I kissed her cheek and she smiled walking off.

I placed my hand on the sink and looked at myself in the mirror.

I then noticed the small mirror begin to shake as I then went and threw on a sweater

I then noticed the small mirror begin to shake as I then went and threw on a sweater. I went to go check on Autumn and Y/N. As Y/N met me in the hallway. "You alright? Autumn alright?" I questioned as she nodded. "Yeah, what was that?" She questioned. "I don't know" I said going downstairs as we all ran outside seeing a woman putting down a ship.

The ship doors opened as Stark started coming out and I went over to help him. "I couldn't fight him" stark automatically said to me. "Neither could I" I admitted. Stark then stopped. "I lost the kid" stark stated as my face softened "we all lost" I said before pepper ran over to stark hugging him.

"Y/N?" I heard as I looked at the woman. Y/N finally looked at the woman and looked somewhat shocked. The woman seemed a little teary eyed looking at
Y/N. "Auntie Carol?" Y/N asked walking slowly to the woman as the woman smiled and hugged Y/N immediately.

"Let's get you inside" pepper said to Stark as we all walked back inside. "You've gotten so big" Y/N's aunt said in disbelief looking at Y/N. "You're married?" She asked holding Y/N's hand looking at the ring in disbelief. "Uh yeah" she said then looked at me as I felt Natasha, Bruce, pepper, Tony, Rhodes and Thor look at Y/N and I.

"You two got married?!" Tony asked "you two? Who is your husband?" Carol asked Y/N. "Steve" she said looking back at me with a faint smile, she then turned around back to her aunt. "You two got eloped because we knew nothing about it" Natasha said as everyone agreed.

"Steve this is my aunt Carol, auntie Carol this is Steve" Y/N introducing us as I shook her hand and smiled. "You two got married and didn't say a word?" Bruce asked. "It sort of just happened" Y/N said. "No a kiss sort of just happens, you two got married" Rhodes stated. "We'll have a ceremony one day, we just wanted to be legally married" I assured them looked over at Tony. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah" he simply stated.

"Do you know where Thanos might've went or gave you a clue?" I questioned "no" we heard the talking raccoon who I was fighting alongside When Thanos was in wakanda say. "Is that a talking raccoon?" Y/N asked confused. "I thought for a split second You were a build a bear" Tony said to him. "Maybe I am" he replied back as Y/N looked at me in disbelief.
"There's a talking tree too" I informed shrugging my shoulders some as she scrunched her eyebrows in disbelief and I looked at Tony.

"Tony Do You have a clue about where Thanos maybe headed?" I asked as Tony got up from the wheelchair he was in pissed. Tony came up to me "I have nothing for you cap, no coordinates, no drawings, no plans nothing for you" he started off. "I said we'd lose" he stated "You said 'We do that together, too'" he explained. "No trust." He started off then pointed his finger in my face "Liar." He expressed.

"Okay we get your point, have a seat" Rhodes said to Tony because he truly didn't look well. Tony then snatched the arc reactor from his chest placing it into my hand as he fell onto his knees. "Tony" I said concerned. "When you find out where Thanos is, you take that and you hide" he expressed before passing out into the floor. "Tony" we all called out.