49.

✨Steve✨

-The Next Day-

I was leaning on the door way with my arms crossed as Y/N was placing a necklace around her neck.

"Wanda isn't taking this good at all, I wish I could help her" Y/N genuinely said then looked down playing with her hands before she looked at herself in the mirror

"Wanda isn't taking this good at all, I wish I could help her" Y/N genuinely said then looked down playing with her hands before she looked at herself in the mirror. "I keep telling her that she isn't what they portray her to be on the news" I said.

"Yeah but it was lives lost at her mistake that's why she feels guilt" Y/N stated then placed a pair of earrings in her ears. "What are you thinking about?" I asked. "A lot, my mind is everywhere and my lower back is killing me" She expressed. "You jumped out of another elevator without me?" I jokingly asked as she looked back at me and faintly smiled.

"No I probably slept the wrong way" She said as I leaned off the wall beginning to walk towards her

"or you're probably not getting any sleep" I said rubbing her lower back as she smiled at me in the mirror

"or you're probably not getting any sleep" I said rubbing her lower back as she smiled at me in the mirror. "Yeah my body has been really bothering me lately" She admitted. "You didn't go to the doctor?" I asked concerned. "I wasn't going to go to the doctor for symptoms of my period" she said in a small giggle. She then turned as I placed my hands on her hips.

"I'm hungry" she simply stated "well when we're done with this meeting we'll get something to eat" I said as she smiled and I kissed her lips. "Let's get this over with" she stated making me chuckle. We headed downstairs as we were greeted by Ross.

"Ms. Fury, captain" he said as Y/N shook hands with Ross as I did the same. "With The important position your father placed you in I wouldn't think you'd be dressed like that" he said about Y/N's outfit which consisted a dress and a pair of sandals.

"My work ethic and position has nothing to do with how I dress, you and your friends dress in suits all day, everyday and yet not everyone is treated equally within America" she smartly said as I just chuckled to myself

"My work ethic and position has nothing to do with how I dress, you and your friends dress in suits all day, everyday and yet not everyone is treated equally within America" she smartly said as I just chuckled to myself. She walked away to the conference room we were sitting in for the meeting.

I sat at the head of the table as Y/N sat on the right side of me.  Ross started showing clips of destruction caused by the group due to trying to save humanity and was talking as I looked over at Y/N as she just listened.

"For the past four years, you've operated with unlimited power and no supervision. That's an arrangement the governments of the world can no longer tolerate. But I think we have a solution, the Sokovia Accords." Ross started off placing the book on the table as everyone looked at it and passed it around.  Y/N got to it and looked over it then looked at me and slid it over to me.

"Since the battle of sokovia many lives were lost so the United States and many other countries signed the accords too, to put the avengers in line" Ross said. "And what exactly does that mean?" Y/N asked.

"The signing of the accords mean that you all will operate under the direct supervision of the United States to keep you all in close watch" Ross explained.
"Yeah but there's agendas and agendas tend to change" I said.

"I understand that Captain but it's a hundred and twenty countries including your home country that wants to sign this" Ross said as I just sat there frustrated. Y/N looked at me then back at Ross.

"And if we don't sign it?" Y/N asked "Ms. Fury do you even know where Thor and Banner is?" Ross questioned as if he wasn't trying to answer the question so I interrupted. "And if we don't sign it?" I asked again more stern. "You all will be forced to retire early" he said as Everyone started talking amongst the table and I realized Y/N didn't say anything. I just looked at her

as she looked at me "this might be the right thing" she said as I just shook my head "I don't know" I said to her

as she looked at me "this might be the right thing" she said as I just shook my head "I don't know" I said to her. "I'll let you all talk it over" Ross said before walking out. "Like Y/N said Steve this might be a good idea" Natasha said. "Wasn't you the same person who told the government to kiss our asses a couple of years back?" Sam asked.

"Yeah but we need to get back in good graces with the people and the government" Natasha said "just so you all can have your freedom back" Y/N added. The door opened as we seen Tony with a pair of glasses on. "Hey everyone" he said a little irritable placing his phone down as a holograph popped up of a boy.

"Oh, that's Charles Spencer, by the way. He's a great kid. Computer engineering degree, 3.6 GPA. Had a floor-level gig at intel. He planned for college in the fall. But first he wanted to put a few miles on his soul before he parked it behind a desk. See the world, maybe be of service." Tony explained.

"He decided to spend his summer building sustainable housing for the poor. Guess where, Sokovia. He wanted to make a difference, I suppose. I mean, we won't know because we dropped a building on him while we were kicking ass." He stated as Y/N just looked down.

"I believe the team needs to be put in check and we need to do just that" Tony expressed. "Yeah but we're giving up all of our rights to the government" Sam expressed "Sam there a hundred and twenty seven countries signing those accords" Rhodes expressed. "How do you feel Y/N?" Tony asked "she already made up her mind" I said then looked at her.

"I understand where Steve is coming from and I also understand that we're losing a lot of lives trying to save lives which is why The Sokovia accords were made and I believe we need to sign it" She admitted as I slowly nodded my head. "So you just don't remember Washington?" Sam asked Y/N as I felt my phone vibrate.

"Yeah but we're thinking this out logically" Natasha backed up. I unlocked my phone to see a text.
"She passed away in her sleep" I read. I immediately excused myself going out into the hallway.