24.

✨Steve✨

I haven't spoken to Y/N since we met the president but I knew for a fact she still wanted the date tonight and truth was I did too. I wasn't mad at her at all I was just going through heat at that moment. She looks good every time I see her and I cannot touch her. Then on top of that she has a smart mouth, she constantly challenges me with her mouth and I found that so sexy.

I love for her to think I'm always upset with her because then she start getting upset and she starts to tease. Like how we are right now.

Sam was on the phone with her to make sure she was still coming after decorating the hotel room. I was brushing my teeth and watching him talk to her.
"Is she wearing a dress so I know how to dress?" I asked "he wants to know are you wearing a dress" Sam stated.

"She said she wears whatever she wants to wear"  Sam said as I just nodded my head chuckling some.
"That's why I'm not talking to her now" I simply said as Sam told her what I said. "She said there's not going to be much talking anyway" Sam said with a smirk as I smirked and shook my head. "Because we're dancing" Sam added.

"Nah that is not what you meant" Sam said as he took the phone from his ear. "Hello?!" He questioned "oh she hung up" Sam stated as I chuckled. "you got some condoms?" Sam asked "you know Y/N it's not going to go down like that tonight" I said "alright be unprepared then" Sam sarcastically said.

"All the music is on the iPod in the room all you have to do is press play" Sam explained as I nodded. "Are you two bringing over night clothes?!" Sam questioned as I shook my head. "I'm trying to tell you how this night is about to go and both of you want to be stubborn." Sam expressed "she'll be home by midnight, two the latest" I stated "mhmm" he said as I chuckled.

About an hour later there was a knock on the door I placed on my jacket spraying some cologne on my body as I walked out and seen Y/N dressed completely different from her attire I was used to seeing her in. Her hair was now straight down her back and she had brown highlights in her hair that complimented her dark skin.

I leaned on the doorway placing my hands in my pockets just watching her and as she was talking to Sam

"Oh you brought the glitter out" Sam hyped up as she had specs of gold glitter on her shoulders and back and I'm assuming her chest

"Oh you brought the glitter out" Sam hyped up as she had specs of gold glitter on her shoulders and back and I'm assuming her chest. I just watched them as she finally turned and smiled. "You still mad?" She asked as I chuckled walking up to them.

"Did you pack any clothes?" Sam asked Y/N "no it's not even like that" she expressed "okay" Sam said placing his hands up . "Don't say I didn't warn you two" he said as Y/N giggled shaking her head as I grabbed my keys.

"You ready?" I asked as she nodded "have fun you two, don't do anything I wouldn't" Sam stated as we all shared a small laugh and we walked out the door. I grabbed the door to the car for Y/N as she thanked me and sat in the passengers seat.

I got into the drivers seat "Your hair looks nice" I complimented as she smiled "so pull it" i heard her say as I looked at her "what you say?" I asked as she giggled "I said thank you" she said then placed her seatbelt on as I looked at her then placed mines on.

"this is nice" she complimented the car as I just looked at her "thanks" I thanked. "Steve are you seriously still mad?" She asked as I just shook my head and smirked at her.

"You like provoking me that's what it is honestly" she said as I chuckled. "No you like provoking me" I said as she smiled "I do" she admitted as I chuckled. "Why?" I questioned "I like the look, the aggressiveness" she admitted as I looked at her "what?" I asked "nothing" she said as I chuckled.

We went out to eat and I honestly had a good time. We started walking out the restaurant as I looked at Y/N. "You look really nice" I complimented as she smiled and looked down at her dress.

"So fuck me" she said as I looked at her "what did you just say?" I asked as she looked up and smiled at me "I said thank you, are you okay?" She asked as I chuckled then nodded

"So fuck me" she said as I looked at her "what did you just say?" I asked as she looked up and smiled at me "I said thank you, are you okay?" She asked as I chuckled then nodded. I didn't know if I was now hearing things or if it was just me.

✨Y/N✨

"I said thank you, are you okay?" I asked as Steve chuckled and nodded. He opened the door for me as I just smirked to myself. I've been playing with him through out the night and it's the funniest thing but the thing about it is I don't mind him doing these things to me.

He got in on the drivers side as I smiled at him "thank you for tonight" I thanked as he smiled "you're welcome" Steve stated pulling out. I'm trying to hold onto what my mother taught me about giving it up on the first date but then again if I do give it up this would be my first time ever so I think I'm safe.

"Fuck it" I said aloud and pinched the bridge of my nose immediately "I said that out loud?" I questioned as Steve chuckled. "You okay?" He asked as I nodded. "Yeah I'm sorry I didn't tell you that you looked nice tonight" I apologized as he waved me off.

"You're the one who really looks good" he said then looked me up and down before putting his eyes back on the road. I looked out the window for a minute thinking to myself am I tripping. "Wait a minute" I started off as Steve looked over at me.

"Am I tripping?" I asked "about what?" He asked looking over at me concerned "I said you looked nice tonight" I brought up "yeah and I said thank you" he said as I looked back out the window. Nah I know what the fuck he said and did, I know I'm not losing it in this car. I thought to myself.

This is what I get for playing games with a guys mind who is just like me.