92.

✨Y/N✨

I walked into the bathroom after Tiffany "so you do like Sam?" I asked with a big smile as Tiffany turned around. "Why won't you try just a date and get it over with?" I questioned. "Because it's complicated" Tiffany said. "The ball is literally in your court tiff, how is it complicated?" I asked.

"Sam is a player and I'm not going to give myself to someone who isn't trying to have a real relationship" She explained. "So you're onto Bucky now?" I asked. "Yeah He's cute" She admitted. "Yeah but he ain't all the way stabled either" I said as she giggled some. "I'm not dealing with Sam, he is going to play me and you know once a guy does that I try to get even and it isn't going to end well so I'm not dealing with Sam on that level" She said.

"Yeah but you two slept together" I brought up "and? So did you and Steve may I remind you, it took almost a month and a half for you two to actually date " She brought up making me laugh. "Only difference is I'm not dating Sam" she said with a shrug.

"Well its clear you two like each other because you two start getting jealous when you two say certain things" I said speaking the obvious. "Because Why would you ask for a girls number in front of me?!" She asked pissed as I just smiled noticing my plan worked. "Just like you told him you gave him a friendly kiss when really I'm positive you two fucked" I admitted as her mouth dropped.

"I'm just keeping it a buck with you and you're my Best friend I know" I assured. "I'm surprised you two aren't having a baby and secretly married to be honest" I said making her giggle. "Sam is a hoe and if I give him the benefit of the doubt he might fuck me over and I don't want that." She explained. "So I'm moving onto the next" She admitted cooling off some. We then went back out to our table.

I sat down in the booth as I felt Steves hand on my thigh. "So When's the wedding?" Sam questioned. "The end of next month" Steve informed. "You two ready?!" Tiffany asked excitedly making us smile.
"We been married for five years almost six, this is just the ceremony" Steve said as I placed my hand on his thigh.

I rubbed his thigh softly as we all continued to talk. I then felt my hand rub his crotch area. Steve just looked over my at me as I laughed at something Tiffany said. I felt my hand rub his bulge as he sat up some in his seat and cleared his throat. " here comes the food" he let out as they turned to look at the food and I smirked at him.

"What do you guys think about a polyamory relationship?" I asked curious continuing to rub Steve's bulge. "What the hell is that?" Bucky asked lost as Steve shifted in his seat before looking at me. "Right What is that?" Steve questioned before moving my hand.

"Three people in a relationship" I answered "hell no" Steve said of the rip. "So you wouldn't want another woman in our relationship?" I asked. "You get down like that?!" Sam asked as we all laughed. "No it was just a question" I said rubbing Steve's leg once again as he side eyed me and I smiled.

"That's new I haven't heard of that" Bucky said "of course not you were too busy trying to kill us" Sam said as I giggled and they looked at each other. "I hate you" Bucky simply said "I hate you too" Sam said making Steve, Tiffany and I laugh. "You two need to get help, counseling a therapist. Something" I said making Sam chuckle.

"It's a love hate relationship we have" Sam brought up as Bucky just glared at Sam making us laugh even more. Tiffany sat there in the middle of Bucky and Sam beginning to argue just on her phone.

"So what's the move for Georgia?" Steve asked them "we're moving in with you guys" Sam stated "uh no" Steve simply said as we shared a laugh at the table. "I'm just kidding. We're all rooming in with each other to keep the cost down" He said as I looked directly at Tiffany. "Hold up, I'm not moving in with y'all" Tiffany said looking at them.

"We need a woman in the house to keep us sane" Bucky stated. "I don't want to hear you two go back and forth with the dumb ass conversations you two have nor do I want to be in the middle of it" Tiffany bluntly said looking down at her phone.

"She's moving in with us" Sam said as Bucky agreed making Steve and I let out a small laugh. "It's okay tiff I'm a phone call away and I'm sure I'll be around because after everything the Accords are still in affect" I started off "and I'm sure these two are going to have me in the mix for me to get them out of trouble" I explained.

"Steve you down for one last ride?" Sam asked "no I'm okay" Steve said in a chuckle. "You can break out the suit you had in Washington" Sam said "really? I kind of like the new one he has" Bucky said looking over at Sam. "Yeah but the one he wore when he was fighting hydra made him look bigger in the arms" Sam explained.

"He ain't doing shit" I interrupted hearing Steve chuckle "It's time for me to settle down" Steve said. "Let that man have a family and mow the lawn in peace" Tiffany said as I laughed. "Yeah honestly I just want to watch you mow the lawn" I truthfully said to Steve as he smiled before he chuckled.

"What about you?" Sam asked me "I'll be busy being a wife and a mother. I'm sure they'll take y'all into custody and I have to show up though" I joked as the guys chuckled. We soon finished dinner and was getting up to leave as a guy approached Tiffany introducing himself. Sam just looked at the guy then Sam placed his arm over tiffany shoulders. "She's fine" Sam assured as the started to leave and Tiffany pushed Sam away "you're so annoying" she expressed before walking out the restaurant as Sam chuckled.

"Why you do that? she could've had a potential boyfriend" I brought up "he wasn't going to last" Sam said as I just shook my head leaving out of the restaurant checking on Tiffany. I seen her leaning on the car she came in.

"He just pisses me off" she said shaking her head. "Sam has some type of feelings towards you, and Vice versa but you need to talk to him" I said.
"But Bucky is fine" She brought up "fine as hell" I added making her giggle which made me smile. "But you have to go with who you have more of a connection with and you and Sam knew each other forever" I explained as she just sucked Her teeth.

"I'm going to pray on it" she said making me giggle "Babe You ready?" I heard Steve ask as I turned and smiled. "I'll call you later tiff" I stated waving at her while walking off with Steve. "Does She like Bucky?" Steve asked as I giggled. "Tiff doesn't know what she wants" I simple said as my phone started vibrating and I seen an unknown number knowing it was Fury. I silenced it before placing it back in my bag.

"Well I know what I want so let's go" Steve said placing his hand on my lower back as I smiled hard.