38.

✨Y/N✨
✨A couple of days later at the avengers compound✨

I woke up in my bed going to get washed and dressed for the day. Once I was dressed I placed my hair into curls then combed it out making them loose but still in curls. I placed on a pair of wedges and looked at my outfit in the mirror.

part of me wanted to just run around the building barefooted just because it was huge and we were the only people in the building

part of me wanted to just run around the building barefooted just because it was huge and we were the only people in the building. I walked out the room on my phone as I seen Steve walking down the hall. I ran behind him poking him in his sides making him jump some.

I giggled as he turned and looked at me "you're in a good mood" he brought up as I smiled "I am what's on the schedule for today?" I asked walking up the stairs with him

as he started trying to read off what was on the schedule til I took the paper out his hand.
He looked at me crazy as I then ripped it in half. "What the hell?" He asked "language" I teased then proceeded to run away from him as he started chasing me all I could do was laugh.

I ran into the room where we eat in as it was empty. I went and hid under the table as I seen his feet at the door walk pass the room then he walked backwards and stopped in front of the room. I covered my mouth as he then walked into the room.

He stood there and then all of a sudden my phone started vibrating. I hurried and took it from my back pocket trying to silence it but I felt Steve grab my ankle. I couldn't help but laugh, I tried getting out his grip til he grabbed my other ankle pulling me towards him. "I got you now" he said as I started laughing and apologizing trying to grab onto the leg of the table.

He took my wedges off and started tickling my feet as I laughed. "Stop Steve" I laughed out of breath. "Let go of the table then" he said stopping for a moment. "No" I said as he continued to tickle me and I laughed. I gripped harder onto the legs of the table.

"If I pull hard for real the table's going to go down" Steve warned as he continued tickling my feet. "Okay, okay, I'll let go if you let go" I said as I let go first and immediately felt my ass be dragged from underneath the table. He stood up and picked me up throwing me over his shoulders as I squealed and laugh.